Restart

hi! thanks for checking this fan fiction out! It's my first so i apologize in advance if it's hard to understand at first. i will be updating a lot so don't worry:)

in this fanfic 5sos is only a semi popular band (like 2013 5sos) but they're still in school. they also are not outcasts.

the school that my characters go to is separated in a system of unofficial castes. the populars. artists. jocks. geeks. outcasts.

this fanfic is basically about two character falling in love and shows how separation and castes can ruin a relationship.

it's a bit like the breakfast club.

hope you enjoy my first story:)
-5secondsofswifties
aka: katie
p.s. the name of the chapter is the song you should listen to as you read each chapter
(lower case intended^^)

I slammed my locker shut and turned around to my bestfriend, Alice.
"So! Are you going?!" She squealed.
To what" I asked confused.
"To the party tonight!" She again squealed!
"Haha. Us. At a party. Funny.!" I laughed back to her. "Who's is it anyway?" I asked. "Michael Clifford's." She stated like it was no big deal. BUT TRUST ME! IT WAS!

Michael Clifford and his friends Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin were probably the best looking boys in the school, had a cool band, and were super popular. They were called 5seconds of summer. I was obsessed with their music. But nobody but Alice knew that. See,we were the dorks at school. The art girls that didn't quite fit in because 1:we're not goth and 2:we never really tried to branch out from each other. So we only had eachother.

"Wait! You got an invitation? Ummm. How?!"
"Calum was in the art studio when I was finishing our abstract guitar painting! He walked past me and was all like , 'Woah! That's cool!' And I was all like 'Thanks, but it not just mine. My friend Audrey did most of the work.' And he was like 'Well, tell her that it's really cool,' Then he was all like 'Hey! my friend Michael is havin this party on Friday! You and your friend should totally go! Michael told meh to invite some people and you seem alright. So...' And I just about died!! Anyway he gave me an invitation before I had time to say anything. Waved goodbye. And left!"
"Wow." Was all I could say.
"So you'll go?!"
"I'll ask my parents." I said but on the inside I knew I was going.