Keyanna Life

My sister&I are down stairs playing just dance, the someone threw a brick through our foster parents window! i was scared because it was supposed to be a special day for me! it was my birthday and i am 5 now! I was supposed to go to Disney Land with my foster mom and dad ... untill some big meany head threw a brick! My sister anna she is 13! i admire her except the part where she is a bully... she dosent look anything like me she is really dark skinned... short curly hair and big! and i mean big lips ... she is really short compared to my foster parents.

Anna thoughts

I love my sister a lot but I'm kind of jealous of her I know she's only like 5 but she gets all the attention she gets spoiled and that her mom she is beautiful she's a latino and she's a singer ! she just doesn't know how blessed she is I really want to tell her... its  just not the right time to tell her yet because she's so young , I know she probably wonders why I hate her and hit her I just, I just don't know I just feel like I need to because she act so stupid and acts like she's so innocent and perfect like she's nice she does the most stuff and sheshe act so stupid and acts like she's so innocent and perfect like she's nice she does the most stuff and she gets  me in trouble for it I don't even know how it happened that's why I mostly hate her!

Anita Diary

I just had another weird dream about my daughter she got hit with a brick through her foster parent window I'm so scared I really hope its not real so today I'm a little over extra but I'm going to the hospital in California to see if she's really in there I really hope she's there so I can take her back I know her fosterparents wont like it but owell thts my daughter and i have the right to take her back!

ik this chapter was short ill make it up to you