INTRODUCTION

ᴋʀᴜꜱʜ (ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ)*

ᴋʀᴜꜱʜ (ᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ)*

 A South Korean girl group formed by JYP Entertainment in 2016. The group is composed of five members:  Kim Jisoo, Lee Y/N, Park Jihyo, Chong Elkie, Hwang Yeji.

ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ᴘʀɪᴍᴇꜱ

Lee Y/N

Stage Name: Y/N

Nationality: British-Scottish-Korean

Position: Main rapper, Main dancer, Sub-vocalist, Center

Birthday: 1996

Official height: 173 cm (5'8'')

Y/N facts:

– She was born and raised in Edinburgh, Scotland.

– Her father is Korean and her mother is Scottish.

– Doesn't have the best relationship with her parents (especially with her father, who divorced her mother when she was six), but is really private about it.

– She speaks English, Korean, a bit of French, though she revealed she struggles with Japanesee.

– She was scouted by JYP Entertainment after they saw her dance cover of Rain's "Rainism". She says she doesn't understand why since she was very stiff in that video.

– Her representative animal is a bear.

– Went to St Mary's Music School but dropped out and moved to Korea to become an idol at the age of 18.

– She can play drums, bass guitar and violin.

– She wrote and composed the most songs out of all members.

– The Krush members picked Y/N as the one who dresses the best.

– Jokingly called "oppa" by fans due to her girl crush appearance.

– Her favorite drink is coffee. She confessed she can drink about 6 cups a day.

– She's close friends with Day6, BTS's J-Hope and TWICE's Tzuyu.

– Her signature move is her big, dimple-revealing smile, but she has a rbf and a strong stage presence, for which she's often mistaken as intimidating and rude.

Y/N ideal type: "It's hard to specify, but... Someone who I can be most comfortable with; Someone who is funny, cute but also sexy in a way; Someone who can as well be my best friend."

!ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴᴄʏ ᴇʀᴀ!

!ʙᴛꜱ'ꜱ ᴡɪɴɢꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴋʀᴜꜱʜ(ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ʟᴏʟ)!

*shutout to @cecebts for the name idea!