Predestination

In psuedo reality, rudra destroyed the multiverse and died along with it. He entered the spiritual world where all the programs arrive after death in the pseudo reality simulation of physical world existence, the lower level simulation.
Every dead program inside the spiritual world bended to rudra as he entered. Everyone worshipped him. They said the prophecy is arrived. The prophecy dictated that one must destroy the reality and enters the dead world, and he will become the death itself . The death virus helped the key virus coz it knows that in return it'll help the prophecy come true, the prophecy that brings the death virus to exist.
After all, it's all a test case for paradox loop.

Death can mean a lot of things to different people.
Death is a door to vishnu,
Death is a key to brahma,
Death is a gift to rudra.
Death is the destiny to the key.
Death is the force that drives people, they constantly think about it, some deny death while some accept it.
life starts at the moment they became aware of death.

Brahma is the first one, Vishnu killed brahma, rudra killed vishnu and he killed himself at last, or that's what he think happened, he died because of shiva's words programmed by brahma, so brahma killed rudra. Its a cycle. . Every journey must meet the death.

Meanwhile in back up reality -
shiva reached the mountain top.  there was a  nucleur weapon created and left there by rudra in front of him. He placed his hands together, eyes closed. Absorbed the vibration of uranium element inside the weapon.. He aborbed its vibration along with earth's vibration., he reached far and far, extending his grab to the solar system.. He absorbed the vibration of sun. And he extended his view to whole galaxy and the universe itself. He absorbed the vibrational waves of every star in the universe, connected himself with it. He then released the vibrational wave of his heart-beat out, which reached all the stars.  In return they sent out their gravity release, every atom inside the universe, they let their force out, force that holded all the electrons in an atom gone. Electrons from one atom bonded with electrics from another. And everything started to move towards the centre point which is shiva. The universe became whole without any boundary. Everything rushing towards one centre, a supernova explosion that binds the universe to single point. Its the movement of big bang in reverse, compressing into single point. Big crunch.. Its the end of universe.. The task of back up reality for test case 85 is over. So shiva destroyed the simulation.. Compressed the universe to a single point.

______________________________________

Test case 86
Vishnu woke up in past with no memory of previous timelines. He just sits in the darkness, where the tube light blinks non stop. Brahma meets him, assigns the task of undo to him, gives him the watch and gun. Rudra exist in that world too with no memory of previous timelines. It's a fresh start. Once rudra program gets memory full, infected by key, goes to lab, Vishnu killed brahma after infected by key. Rudra enters the server limit, entered the back up reality, uploaded all those data to cloud, it needs to delete the previous stored data. In order to delete it, multiverse has to be destroyed. To destroy the multiverse, rudra needs some motivation given by shiva in back up  simulation which rudra considered to be the reality. Everything's preprogrammed. This is the test case 86, in previous test case 85- its purpose is to check if vishnu will either help the illumanity or not after he infiltrated it. The result was - he didn't. He was loyal.. Now a new scenario was allocated. And it'll be tested. Once the result is ready. Rudra will be infected with key virus again and enters back up reality.
The back up reality will be created from big bang, from the single point where shiva compressed it in previous test case. Rudra will meet shiva there once shiva got infected with key. Rudra will come back to original simulation, kills vishnu and destroy the multiverse, while the result data of the experiment is uploaded to cloud, can be used by creators.. Also, shiva compresses the universe of back up reality to single point again..
test case 87, it'll happen again and again with different missions. It's been happening for a long time and it'll happen for a long time. Reality is not something thats easy to understand. One reality can exist within another which is in another and it goes on.

______________________________________

Vishnu sitting in the darkness, smoking marijuana, light blinking at his home. He couldn't sleep. he somehow gets a deja vu of everything that happened in previous test case - brahma, gun, watch, suicide, timetravel, key, rudra, back up reality, shiva,. it happened in a second.
He thinks he imagined it all and he's the creator of all those realities. And within a second - he forgot it all. He tried to hard to remember it, but it slipped out of his memory. Such a weird thought..