Chapter 34; So Emotion

Josh's POV

I walk to my car I quickly jump in put the keys in the ignition and back the car up out of my driveway .I hope I'm not too late .What have I done to her .This can't be the end of this .Can't be happening .She got mad just been streaming this but she has to be okay .She has to she has to be okay stop thinking like that she's going to be okay .I promise you .I don't know .I don't know what that I have done this all to myself .It's been a few minutes and I pull up to her driveway .I quickly ran to the door and check if it's unlocked. It's not so I break it down anyways .I can't let her do this to herselfI can't .She has to live .She's a wonderful person she doesn't deserve to go or die in this way .So I break the door down and I walk in, and I find her in her kitchen sitting on a barstool laughing her head off .What has she done .She's lied to the world and faked it ,and now that I realize it I think she just streamed it to me. To get back at me for what all I have been doing and have done to her.

AN
So short but I twisted it who like it now 😱 Jen is sick in real life and I am hoping she's ok. comment your words of love for her below. please get better jen. we need you and josh together at mocking jay press tours. mainly because JOSHIFER and you two are just really funny!