Matched

Hey everyone! Can't wait for you to read this chapter! By the way i do not own any of the harry potter franchise J.K. Rowling does.

Hermione's P.O.V-

 This law is an outrage! They can't force us into getting married& having kids. We probably won't even like who we get. Like what if i got Harry! He's like my brother! Or Ron he's to hot headed! Besides, i want to establish my career first & what if you're part of the LGBTQ community what then? I stopped thinking when Iheard Ginny's name. Ginny walked nervousley to the hat. The hat sat on her head for a while, clearly thinking about who she should be with. Eventually the hat yelled " Blaise Zabini!" Ginny's eyes got really wide in surprise. She stood up and walked over to Zabini. All of a sudden Professor Mcgonagol say my name I walked over to the hat & sat down. "Hmm," the hat said. "I see that you want someone strong that can compete with and challenge you! I also see that looks don't matter to you. Most of all I see that you don't want to get hurt, " "Better be... Draco Malfoy!" The hat yelled. No! There must have been a mistake there's no way that I can spend the rest of my life with Malfoy. Even if we've come to decent terms. I walked over to Malfoy very slowly wondering what was happening to my life.

Draco's P.O.V-

There is no way! I had never been happier in my entire life! I was going to get married to the girl of my dreams! Once the sorting was over these were the couples... 

Weasley and Brown

Potter and Pancy

And Nott with Loony Lovegood!

Mcgonagol came and told us that we would be living together...