prologue

lily grant entered the doors of sydney's best primary school- tripped in the hallway over her new white converse, pushed into the lockers and finally made her way to her homeroom door, with the help of a over perky annoying guide of course! she was hesitant to knock mostly because she was nervous.
would they judge her for not being able to talk? would they make fun of her? would they actually be nice? lily finally found the gained the courage to knock on the door, the door opened and she shut her eyes with her hands and peeked through them to see her civics teacher- mr. martin, who laughed and pulled her in, he gave her a booklet regarding the school's rules, once he finally wrapped up the school shit with a welcome he pointed to a purple haired boy that sat at a table with a boy that looked almost asian?
she made her way over to the purple boys' table and set her bookbag down and he looked up and stared at her for a long time then scribbled something in his beat up notebook, ripping the page out and sliding it to lily with a smirk from asian boy.
"hii hot stuff my name is michael ;-)) what's yours?"
//
yo wazzup bruh how r u guys srry this sucks it'll get better i promise
"why was the sea wet?"
"because the SEA-WEED"
OMFG IM LAIGHING DO HARD