A...date?

Y/N pov
It's been a few weeks since I got Sugas number, and we texted quite often. It was mainly during the night or lunch, but we made sure to text every day.  I found him to be the starter of the conversations during night and me at lunch. We talked about many things and I got to learn a lot about him. Like me, he was a third year and wants to keep playing volleyball after high school. He learned about me that I wanted to be a psychologist and hoped in the future to move to the states. I really enjoyed texting him and even though I don't get to see him physically I think we're pretty good friends right now.

Every so often I feel like calling him to hear his voice but I haven't has the courage to. I haven't really mentioned to my friend about Sugawara and our messaging, but she has caught me message him once or twice. She wasn't really one to pry, so she kinda left it. I might tell her sometime if we stay friends a bit longer, but I don't really feel the need to.

Today was Friday and I was dying to go out, I practically begged my mom to let me go out since she never really does, only if it's break or...That's kind of it. Maybe my birthday. In order to go out I have to do something in return, like go buy her something from the store clean the house get the mail etc. Basically the chores she doesn't feel like doing that day. Today I wanted to go eat something after school, and in return was I have to give the dog a bath when I come back. I texted my friend if she was okay with hanging out today, but she said she had plans with her study group. I didn't really have anyone else I wanted to hang with so I decided I would just stay home. I was on my normal walk home from school when I passed by Sugas school again not expecting to see them since it was only that one time, which I'm very glad it happened, even if it was once. I saw students, but none that I recognized. I finally got home and was surprised to see I had a message from Sugawara during this time of day.

Suga!🏐: Hi! What are you doing?

Me: Just got home

Suga!🏐: That's cool. Any plans?

Me: I wanted to hang with my friend but she was busy today.

Suga!🏐: Oh..really?

Me: Yeah but it's no big deal I'll probably just watch some t.v.

Suga!🏐: Or..

Me: ?

My heart stopped at the next message

Suga!🏐: Uhh...Maybe hang out with Me?

Me: Really? When?

Suga!🏐: Tomorrow if you're not busy :)

The smiley face, cute..he's cute.

Me: Yes that's great when and where tomorrow?

Suga!🏐: The restaurant on ×××× street and at noon?

Me: Yes noon is fine!

Suga!🏐: Okay great! I'll talk to you later tonight, bye!

Me: Bye!

I couldn't believe it, we were going to hang out! Just..us..? The first time we can officially hang out together and it's alone. Is this a...date? No that's crazy and too fast. But maybe he wants to go fast? No. I should tell my friend, I think it's time now.

I told her and when I did she freaked. She couldn't believe I had a date, but I mentioned that I wasn't sure if it was a date but she was still so excited. We talked about the restaurant and how it wasn't to simple but wasn't to fancy. She asked what I would wear about my hair and everything else. I tried giving as many answers but I didn't really know myself. She eventually had to go and I was left with my thoughts. How would I act? Why does he want to hang out? Do I think he could like Me? Do I... like him?