A learning experience

Shinsou's POV

I wander along all the corridors trying to find Kaminari. Suddenly, I hear a loud cry from in the boys bathrooms. I go inside the bathroom and the crying stops. The occasional sniffle is heard coming from the end stall. I shut the door and stand completely still, making it seem like I have left. We wait around 5 minutes then the crying starts again. "Dammit Denki! Keep it together" he wails, sobbing louder and harder. Every time he cries, it feels like a little piece of my heart breaks. I tiptoe so very quietly to the from of his stall. "Why am I such an idiot!" He cries again and I knock on the door. He chokes but I can still hear him crying. "Go away" he whimpers, crying still. "No" I state and he gasps. "S-s-Shinsou?" He stutters.
"Yeah"
"Please go away"
"No. Open the door Kaminari"
"No"
"Denki please" I plead and he gasps. "No one has ever called me by my first name except my family" he mutters and opens the door. I look at his tear stained face. His beautiful eyes are all red and puffy and his hair is all messy. He looks up at me and starts crying again. His hands go straight up to his eyes and he tries to stop the tears. I pull down his hands and tilt his face up so he is looking at me. "You are going to be ok. I promise. You want to head back to the dorms? We can go past the classroom and get my box. If you want that is" I say and he nods. He wraps his arms around me, squeezing me tight. I hug him back. We stay like that for a while and Kaminari breaks the hug. "Ok, I'll just clean myself up" he sniffs and goes to the sink. He starts washing his face and I grab some paper towel. "Here" I whisper, passing him paper towel as he stops washing his face. "Thanks" he wipes his face dry and throws the wet paper into the bin. "Let's go" he smiles and walks out the door.

Denki's POV

I run down the corridors and into the closest bathroom. I go into the end stall and slam the door shut. Falling on the floor, the tears just get bigger. I sob and sob. "Why did I let this happen again!?" I wail, sobbing harder with every word. I hear the door open and I stop sobbing. The tears still stream down my face and I occasionally sniffle. The door shuts and there is no noise. I stay quiet for a while to make sure that they left before the sadness becomes to much. "Dammit it Denki! Keep it together" I wail, sobbing harder with every passing second. So many memories keep coming back, causing me to sob louder. "Why am I such an idiot! I cry as I hear a knock on the stall door. I choke on tears but I can't stop them anymore. "Go away" I whimper.
"No" a familiar voice states and I gasp. Why did Shinsou of all people have to come and find me like this? "S-s-Shinsou?" I stutter
"Yeah"
"Please go away"
"No. Open the door Kaminari"
"No"
"Denki please" he pleads and I gasp. "No one has ever called me by my first name except my family" I mutter and decide to open the door. I keep my head low but I can't help looking up at him. As soon as we make eye contact, I start crying again. My hands go straight up to my eyes. It was a useless attempt to try and stop the tears but it was the only thing I could think of at the time. Shinsou's soft and warm hands pull mine away and he tilts my face up so I can see him.  "Your going to be ok. I promise. You want to head back to the dorms? We can go past the classroom and get my box. If you want that is" he says and I nod. I wrap my arms around him, squeezing him tight. At that moment, I couldn't care less what people thought if they were to walk in on us. I just wanted to feel safe and happy. He hugs back and I hug tighter in relief. We stay like that for a while before I break the hug. "Ok, I'll just clean myself up" I sniff and stand up, heading towards the sink. I start washing my face and I hear Shinsou getting some paper towel. "Here" he whispers, passing me the paper towel. "Thanks" I wipe my face dry and throw the used paper into the bin. "Let's go" I smile and walk out the door.

Shinsou's POV

I follow behind Denki as we head towards the classroom. We enter and find Dad sitting at his desk.
"Might I just ask what that was all about?" He yawns. "Can I please explain later? We are  just about to get me settled into the dorms" I say giving him the 'something is wrong but please let me deal with it' look. He nods and pulls his sleeping bag back over his head. "I want a full explanation after, ok Shinsou? I had to leave All Might in charge of the lesson because of it. Now, you two go off to the dorms. No one will be there for at least another 2 hours so that should be enough time to get settled" he says and curls back up onto the floor.
"Thank you Aizawa sensei" Kaminari smiles and I grab my box, leaving the room. We walk over to the dorms and I put my box down. "Before anything, I want to know what's wrong"
"It doesn't matter. I'm fine!" Kaminari smiles, putting his hands behind his neck.
"Tell me or I will make you"
"Alright fine. I'll tell you" he sighs and sits on the couch. I can tell this is going to be a long conversation.

Denki's POV

Shinsou follows behind me as we entered the classroom. Aizawa sensei is sitting at his desk, glaring at us. All my thoughts fire back up again and I just want to run away and cry. "Might I just ask what that was all about?" He yawns as beads of sweat appear behind my neck and on my face. "Can I please explain later? We are just about to get me settled into the dorms" Shinsou says, giving Aizawa Sensei a look I have never seen before. He nods and pulls his sleeping bad back over his head. "I want a full explanation after, ok Shinsou? I had to leave All Might in charge of the lesson because of it.  Now, you two go off to the dorms. No one will be there for at least another 2 hours so that should be enough time to get settled" Aizawa sensei says and curls back up onto the floor. "Thank you Aizawa sensei" I smile as Shinsou grabs his box, leaving the room. We walk over to the dorms and he puts his box down. "Before anything, I want to know what's wrong"
"It doesn't matter. I'm fine!" I smile, putting my hands behind my neck as I try and cover up the sweat. "Tell me or I will make you"
"Alright fine. I'll tell you" I sigh and sit on the couch. Shinsou gets comfy on the opposite end of the couch. I think he knew this was going to be a long story.