just a blurb

I had just got done working a later shift than usual and decided to treat myself with a late night movie and an extra buttery bowl of popcorn.

I had already put on change of clothes and began to scroll through Netflix before settling on a comedy about a dysfunctional family.

Ten minutes in I heard a knock at the door.

I open the door to find Niall leaning casually against my doorframe with his fist hovered over door ready to knock again, the right side of his mouth pulled up in a smirk.

"Good evening, gorgeous," he greeted me as he lets himself in.

"Hello Niall."

Niall was my ex-boyfriend and our current situation was complicated. And by complicated I mean we were still sleeping with each other, quite often really. Niall never came over unless sex is on the table (sometimes literally) and I just went along, unsure of what I actually wanted.

I head back over to the couch and pause my movie.

"I've missed you, beautiful," he said, crossing the room and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We saw each other yesterday," I recalled.

"Well it felt like forever," he whispered in my ear.

I sighed, why couldn't he say these things while we were actually dating?

Niall guided me toward the couch where he lay me flat on my stomach and climbed on top of me before trapping me under his weight.

I could feel the crotch of his jeans tighten on my ass and I lay there waiting for what he planned do to me. He lets me lift my upper body just enough so he can take off my t-shirt. Then he pushes the hair from my neck and plants kisses there, slowing moving to my shoulders and then down to my back. I feel my shorts being removed my shorts along with my panties and I lift my legs when they get tangled around my ankles.

"Fu.ck, you are so sexy Phoebe," he breathed and I heard the sound of his zipper.

I heard Niall undress but I don't get to watch. He returned to his previous position on top me and I basked in his warmth. He brought his lips back to my shoulders and began kissing there once more before moving lower and lower until I began to feel his lips on the very small of my back. He bent my legs so I lay on my stomach with my ass in the air.

"Such a beautiful view," he said into my skin. "And it's all mine."

He gives my behind a little smack before replacing his words with his tongue. I reach for the nearest pillow to stifle some of my moans, as I feel his tongue make vertical lines along my slit.

"Oh my god," I gasped and quickly pulled my bottom lip between my teeth. Niall chuckled into my flesh sending small vibrations through me. I reached my hand down underneath me to give some attention to my throbbing cli.t as Niall skillfully moved his tongue in and out of me.

"Niall that feels so good," I told him, tracing little circles on my most sensitive spot.

"Oh no you don't," he said, gently pushing my hand away. "Let me."

And I obliged. Somehow without his tongue ever leaving me Niall finds a way to rub my cli.t with his thumb, or at least that was the finger that I assumed he was using.

The sensation was so overwhelming but I wasn't ready to come just yet but I start to clench on his warm tongue not able to hold myself back any longer. Niall senses this and he pulls back.

"As much as I would love for you to come on my tongue, I think I would rather have you come with me inside ya."

Niall lifts my ass even higher in the air and I wait impatiently for him to enter me from behind. And boy was it worth the wait. With the position I was in each thrust hit my g-sp.ot perfectly and each thrust felt better than the last. I had given up on the pillow. Nothing was holding me back now. I decided that I would be as loud as I pleased and I could tell that Niall was loving it.

"You're enjoying this Irish c.ock aren't ya?" he panted as he gripped a fistful of my hair.

"Yes Niall, I love it!"

I could tell he was near his climax, his trusts had begun to slow down. I tried to compensate by arching my back and matching his efforts.

He leaned over me and reached underneath me to rub my cl.it so I could finish with him.

The combination of his thrusts and the rubbing of my little nub became too much, I knew I would come any second and tried to hold out for Niall which only added to my pleasure.

We came together, our moans loud enough to wake up the whole building. And I fell forward, burying my face into the coach.

"Ah fu.ck, Phe," he cursed before collapsing gently on top of me. Our bodies are moist with perspiration but I remember Niall telling me once that I was even sexier this way.

"I think tonight was our best yet," he said, lifting himself of me to retrieve his clothes. I heard him shuffle around the room as he put them on.

"I agree," and I meant it, I always enjoyed myself until I had time to realize that I was nothing more to him than a booty call.

After a peck on the cheek and a promise to be back soon he takes a handful of the popcorn I was eating earlier and leaves.