the beginning

My name is alice Jones and I woke up to warm sunlight filtering into the room that I was in this morning. I knew something was up because there was not a single sound and the air was held sharp like a man holding a knife to your throat. Since It was my normal routine i went and opened my heavy door and walked to the next room over to my boyfriends room. I went to grab the handle but I thought otherwise and raped my knuckles on the cold wood door and waited to see what happened. After a couple of seconds my boyfriend opened the door and looked at me. "Alice do you ever sleep in?" He asked. "Nope my body doesn't like it when I do Christian." Alice said back. "Ya well my body likes to sleep in sometimes." Christian said. "Well today you cant because we aren't at home dumb dumb." Alice said ruder then intended.

Christian looked around the room realizing it's not his personal bed room.

"Where is everyone else?" He asked alice. "I have no clue..." alice said before getting cut off by a blood curdling scream.

Alice took off running down the hall following the scream as she went till she was met by what looked like a very heavy steel door and she hear the scream again so she opened the peep hole.

"Hello is anyone in there?!" alice said into the hole. "Please help me it's coming closer! Please help!" The boy yelled. "I'll see what I can do but for now your going to have to stick with me ok sweetie?!" Alice said. "I'll try." He said back.

Christian came sliding to a stop watching alice take a pipe and beat the hell out of the lock on the door. After a couple minutes the lock finally had enough abuse and it broke free of the door completely. Once it was off alice took the handle and pulled as hard as she could having the door swing open and break off the hinges as it came around.

Alice ran in with the pipe held high and ready to hit what was in there only to find it was not an it or a what but a they. It was a bunch of large cats maybe Panthers and they were getting closer them. Alice took instinct and jumped between the kid and the cats with the pipe in front of her.

"Hey I need you to slowly make it to the door and stay calm ok?" Alice said calmly. "Y-ya." The kid said as he got up and started to walk along the wall slowly. Alice walked with him so that they knew who the leader was and when they reached the door the kid ran out and alice grabbed the door with Christian's help and put it back in place and pinning it shut.

Alice looked the kid up and down seeing hes only 5'9ish had brown hair, red and pink eyes and was maybe 15 years old. He walked up to her and just hugged her while crying.

"Thank you so much." The kid said as he squeezed tighter. "Your welcome." Alice said as she patted his head. "I'm alec by the way." He said as he whipped his face. "Well I'm alice and this is my boyfriend Christian." Alice said as she pointed at Christian who was holding up the peace sign. "Well thank you so much for helping me I thought I was gonna die." Alec said. "Well let's get you back to my room then." Alice said. "Really?" Alec asked as his eyes light up. "Ya really you seem like you need some rest and warmth." Alice said.