alec

I watched as alice just vanished in front of me and all I could think was that with it being her first time that she'd not make it back but I had faith in the girl that just saved me so the first thing I did was run out of the room and start looking for a weapon. Until I hear a thud from the room next to me.
                the relaxation room.
Crap it wont end well so the first thing I did was focus on the lock and it turning to unlock till the door just popped open.  All of a sudden two people came flying out of the room. "I wont let you hurt me anymore!" Alice said. "But alice dearie remember I'm the one who has a weapon and not you." The girl said as she raised her sword and stabbed downward. "No!" I screamed as the whole room went silent and the girl just dissapeared and all that was left was him and alice.

"Alec where is christian?" Alice said. "He uh well um he kinda touched something and a something took him and his holding him hostage." I said back. "Well at least we are safe for now." "Ya for now." "Hey alec how did you get her to disappear anyways?" "Its in here" I said as I hand her a file with my name on it. She opened it up and read the first few word and looked up at me.

"Why is this bio different then what you actually look like?" She asked. "Alice I was admitted here because of my magical capabilities I can alter a lot of things my appearance is one of them." I said back. "Why do you hide behind a different look?" "Because the real... the real me is a monster and I dont want to have to make you suffer more then what I made others." "Alec I dont care how you look because the real you is who you are right now."she said as her hand lit up a little. "We should get some rest we have till noon tomorrow for the next toll." "Wait if the toll took you first then me wouldnt Christian be next?" "In technically circumstances yes but because hes no longer with us it will turn and be set back to..." "alec we will fight this and we will win I know that because I used to be a fighter. A fighter who has lived a very long time just like you." She said before she walked off more then likely to find food.