Chapter 18

"a little help here pearl" Steven said as he trying to get into to the door but can't

Pearl looked at Steven "oh! I'm sorry Steven"

thinking of something that Steven can fit inside the door since when pink was here in earth there was no house, they didn't need a house but now that Steven was born, they made it for him.

"Steven maybe you should shapeshift!" pearl said

"w-what?" Steven said.

"think about its Steven remember when I showed you that pink diamond shaped herself into a rose quartz" pearl said.

Steven nodded, "well can you maybe try that?" Pearl said

"remember pearl that I can't shapeshift"

"fine" pearl said then knee down to Steven, "go inside my gem "

"w-what?!" Steven said before pearl make Steven float to the gem even though Steven tall, he can still fit Inside the gem.

Some minutes pearl took him out and Steven fell making pearl worried.

"Steven are you okay?" pearl said going to his face

Steven got up "yeah just my head hurts a little" touching his head

"would you mind telling us why is pink in the house" someone said.

Pearl and Steven looked up to see bismuth with a blanket that lapis and peridot where still inside their gems forming.

"well this is not pink, its Steven!" pearl said showing Steven

Bismuth raised her eyebrow, suspicious of Pearl saying that pink is no Steven.

Bismuth went towards Steven and then looked up at him

"tell me something that only Steven knows" bismuth said testing him.

Steven looked down thinking of something, and closed his eyes, "when me, amethyst, pearl, garnet and Connie where going to the ship, I asked you if you were going with us but you told me to 'roar on their language' and was going to keep an eye on peridot and lapis.."

Bismuth was shocked, it was Steven but a different form, "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN STEVEN, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" bismuth went towards Steven grabbing his legs since she can't reach since now he's a 'giant woman'.

Steven moved by bismuth hugging her leg, "well it's a long story ....but you gotta calm down bismuth."

Bismuth screamed still panicking,"HOW COULD I CALM DOWN IF YOU CANT-what a minute.....can u reform or shapeshift to yourself?!"

"No I can't, I can only be in this form.." Steven said looking at his hand.

"Well why did you decide to came here without the others? Where amythest, garnet and Connie?"

Pearl and Steven stared at each other and turned back at bismuth ignoring what she said " for now let's make a plan" steven said.