s i x🔼

You were suddenly awoke when you heard shouts outside the door. You looked down to not see Giorno on top of you anymore.

You stood up and pressed your ear on the door. Then heard both Giorno and Dio on the other side.

"What is that I smell Giorno?! Are you keeping a human?!" yelled Dio at his son. Giorno shook his head.

"No father! It's the leftover of the human I ate last night!" Giorno said, trying to convince his father. But Dio just clicked his tongue at him.

"Do you think, I Dio, is stupid?!" then he slapped Giorno that made him fly to a wall making his bones crack and break.

He hissed in pain as he tries to stand up. He saw his father coming closer to his room, Giorno's eyes widen and ran towards the door with full speed.

He blocked the doorway, "Father...please believe me. The scent you are smelling is the human I ate last night." he still tries to convince his father.

Giorno trembled as he felt a malicious and terrifying aura coming from Dio. But he kept his pose.

"Step aside." said Dio with a low voice. But Giorno shooked his head.

Dio growled and grabbed Giorno's neck, choking me. "Did my own son defy me, Dio?" then he threw Giorno making the door break.

Dio entered his room and sniffed the room, trying to smell a human. But there's none.

Dio grumbled, he looked at his son and left.

You stepped out your camouflaged state and rushed to Giorno to aid him.

"Don't use bandages." you growled, you ripped his clothes and summoned your stand to heal him.

After all of his wounds and bones are fix, he sat up and looked at you. "You know, that's better than wasting bandages." you frowned.

"What happened out there?" but Giorno just looked away and sighed.

"My father smelled you from me." your eyes widen, "You got your bruises and cuts too from him earlier?" he nodded.

You growled and stood up but Giorno gripped your wrist. "I know what you're thinking, but don't do it. You won't stand a chance."

You looked down at Giorno then at the door. You sighed and gave in, you hugged Giorno and he also hugged back because of the warmth.

I'll never get tired of this warmth.

"When my family comes to rescue me, I'll take you along with me." Giorno chuckled.

"I don't think it'll be possible my dear, your family won't take me in and I doubt that your family will kill my father." you gripped his cheeks that made him look at you.

"No matter what, I'll save you from his hell and I'll make my family accept you." Giorno looked at your (e/c) and giggled.

"In short, you want to be with me and you love me." your eyes widen and let go of Giorno's cheeks.

Do I love him??

You blushed "Sh-shut you idiot!" you said as you punched him. He laughed at your reaction.

"Hey wanna hear something?" he said, you looked at him and asked what.

He gripped your cheeks and kissed you.
His cold lips met your warm ones.

He pulled away and smiled at you.

"I love you too."