Torn

" This is human talk"
" This is animal talk"

Chopper and Spike looked up at me when I left the room, going up to the roof to stare at the clouds. Chopper was a little reindeer with a blue nose, and a good doctor too. Spike was my pet dragon that I found as a egg in the wild and took in as my own child.

Chopper only showed himself to me and the Ms. doctor here at the castle. I was taken in at 10 by Ms. Doctor, who found me living in the woods with the lapins.

Looking down from the castle, I quickly fly down when I hear the screams of people below.

Gliding down with the wind of the currents, I fly above the trees, watching for movement of snow or signs of people. Quickly, I spot a blonde in a giant coat, half buried in the snow. Swooping down to land beside him, I glance at his face as I start digging/dragging him out with force. I hear movement behind me and stop moving, glancing swiftly behind me as a baby Lapin hopped close to us.

I smiled at him, "Hello little one, where is your mama?"

He looked up at me sadly and hopped up and down in one place. "She got caught in the Avalanche, I cant find her anywhere"

Looking down at the young lapin, I nod to him. "I will help you look for her then, but I must bring the human with me to my home after."

The lapin nods up at me, and with the blonde on my back, we quickly find the baby's mother, who was buried in the snow not far from us standing. She quickly thanks me, glancing warily at the human on my back before taking her cub away.

Looking behind me at the blonde, I hear him start to slowly wake up.  Starting the walk to the castle, he seems to move more as we get closer and hear the outside door slam wide open before "SANJI!"

Being tackled was not on my list today, so I quickly side stepped the long arms coming at me. Assuming the blonde on my back was Sanji, I quickly walked forward to meet his friend.

Looking up ahead, I find a black haired Male and Chopper, watching us from the door of the castle.

"Chopper, come quick he needs help." I call to my little reindeer friend, knowing he's better with wounds then I am. He quickly runs to us, changing into heavy point and taking Sanji off my back.

I followed him up to the black haired kid who wide grinned at me and was staring star eyed at my wings. "Hi! I'm Luffy! Hehe, thanks for helping Sanji! Can you fly?!"

I nodded at him and smiled, "Hi, I'm Nyx, Its no problem, and yes they are real."

Walking into the castle and the room the doctor is in, I grin as I watch Ms. Doctor tend to the orange haired woman on the bed, making sure she doesn't see me in the corner, as she knocked out Luffy before he could leave again.

◇~Time skip~◇
(Cause I'm lazy and if people reading this then you know what happened 😉)

Watching as chopper said his goodbyes to Ms. Doctor, I hear Sanji swooning over Nami again, before seeing Luffy approach me and Spike. I glanced at him as Ms. Doctor started throwing knives at chopper, making him scream and run away.

Luffy grinned down at me, wrapping his arms several times around me, seeing my 5'4 self and his 5'7 height. "Nyx! Join my crew too! And the dragon too!!"

I smiled and glanced back at Ms. Doctor before looking at him again. "Seeing as Chopper is joining you, I dont see why not, and his name is Spike."

"Woohoo!! We got flying girl and dragon now too!" He yells to the rest of his crew, before Chooper comes running and yells at us to get in the sled.

Luffy pulls me in, and I grabbed Spike before he got too far from me. Looking back I see Ms. Doctor running after us still, ducking to miss one of her knives. I grinned, waving back at her, which seems to make her even more mad.

"Hahah see ya later Ms. Doctor! Thank you for everything!" I call out, as the sky suddenly turned pink, and the look of cherry blossoms fall on us.

♡~Time skip~♡

I watch as my home for years disappeared behind us, petting Spike on my shoulder. Joining in on the festivities, I grin as I watch Luffy, Sanji and Zoro drink all night with Nami and Vivi conversing with me.

Looking in front of the ship, I see the stars I haven't seen in a long time. Grinning as I pet Spike on my shoulder, I look ahead at the dark ocean as the party is in full swing behind me.

'Adventure here I come!'