-SLEEPLESS NIGHTS- 01

I arrived at Seoul as soon as possible when I got the message that I've been hired to BIGHIT entertainment. I was sad to leave my family alone but this is my dream job I should do this with my whole heart. I got a text message saying that the official driver of big hit is coming to take me to my apartment which Mr. Bang pd bought for me while I work with them , i got surprised with these words... WHY WOULD HE BUY AN APARTMENT FOR ME? I THINK I WAS HIRED AS A BTS CREW MEMBER.. OH this is confusing... while i'm thinking this someone patted on my shoulder..

??: I think you're Miss Y/N ! I'm the official driver of big hit entertainment and my name is Sibong. Nice to meet you our New MANAGER noona.

( i got surprised by his words, what? the manager... ME? )

Y/N: Nice to meet you too Sibong but what did u said? I think Mr. Bang pd hired me as an official bts crew member! why would he buy me a freaking apartment for a crew member?

( he laughed at my words a little bit and i was so lost)

Sibong: NO miss y/n. you've misunderstand. Mr. Bang pd hired you as the new manager of our bangtan boys... Congratulations.

Y/N: I cant believe my ears Sibong! what! me.. the new manager.. GOD I'M SO LUCKY.

Sibong: yes you are miss y/n.. lets go now. A BIG APARTMENT IS WAITING FOR YOU and remember that i'll come at 9 am to pick you. it's your big day tomorrow.

Y/N: Ok Sibong .. I'll get ready by 9 am . OMG I'm so exited!

( he dropped me at the apartment and my eyes cant believe what i'm seeing right now, I thanked Sibong and he left by giving me a cute smile)

Y/N: omg i'm so lucky. A manager of BTS .. whoahh this is amazing. I had so many dreams with them and now they are gonna come true...

( i smiled at myself and entered to the apartment. it was so beautiful and neat. i arranged everything and and put my belongings to relevant places.)

Y/N: All done! let's take a wash now..

( I went to the bathroom and had a cool wash. after some time i came out and got ready to sleep . i jumped to the bed and laid down happily)

Y/N: God I'm going to work with big hit and BTS tomorrow. lets get this...

( i set my alarm to 7.30 am and got ready to sleep)

Y/N: Good night beautiful world....