SLEEPLESS NIGHTS- 5

Y/N P.O.V
I just regained conscious because of my Jimin but when I heard Jungkookie's words I just freezed because I wonder is he going to expose our relationship! But I just played cool .. I'm so happy to be back with these beautiful people..

J-HOPE: y/n! You're fine right? Omg we got scared to the dead. Thank God and Jimin she's fine now...

JIMIN: aww Hobi hyung....

RM: y/n-shi we're so happy you're back with us...

V: y/n-shi let's home...

Y/N: Guys how about that bitch Andrea?

JIN: hey you! Don't even think about her.. the police will take care of her.. Just rest y/n!

JK: EVERYONE!! Just give her a round of applause... she is a real angel who came to our lives... thank you y/n-shi.

( everyone applauses and hugged me tightly which made me feel so safe around them)

DOCTOR: I think you can take her home after finishing our last treatment for her.. Please take care of her cuts ok! you guys should really care about her..

V: ok doctor! As long as she's with us we'll protect her with our whole heart...

( they were so happy to take me home again. I felt overwhelmed and so relaxed because I just ended a big disaster. Sibong will get his job back ,everyone will live peacefully in this company... I smiled at myself. After some time we arrived at BTS's house)

JK: welcome back our lovely Miss manager!

( I smiled and hugged Jungkook)

JIMIN: Careful y/n-shi.. sit down! Ok guys I have something really special to tell you guys..

J-HOPE: just go on Jiminie...

JIMIN: this is a personal problem of mine. I must tell you guys this because I can't hide it anymore...

YOONGI: Don't confuse us just come to the point Jimin!

JIMIN:umm guys....

Y/N: are you really gonna do this Jimin?

JIMIN: yes y/n this is for us!!
GUYS me and y/n are DATING! I can't separate from her.. please guys I wanna live with her...

JIN: awww our Jiminie has grown up now.. why are you asking us though? We already knew that you and y/n are in a cute relationship.. We like it that's why we didn't interrupt y'all... LIVE A LONG LIFE PAL'S ...

V: yes we knew it Jiminie.. live your life...

Y/N: Jimin-si! Is this even real baby? Omg! They really gave us... omg....

( My eyes got blurry with tears for happiness,he came and hugged me tightly while giving me a light kiss)

JIMIN: I love you guys... I love you... and Jungkookie thanks for helping us man!

JK: always for you bro..

RM: congratulations my man... let's go and have a shower. All of us are tired anyway.. Food will be here in any minute and y/n don't get scared this time.. Sibong is coming to give us the food...

Y/N: aww thank god.. Love you Namjoonie...

( everyone came and congratulate us for our relationship. I kissed Jimin like no one is here. I felt so happy and excited... I'm really dating my dream man wow)

YOONGI: go to your room please...

( he laughed while others laughed at his words)

JIMIN: yes we're gonna get a room!

(He said while smirking at me. My whole body just got freezed )

JK: Hyungie just be gentle she just recovered hahaaahaa...

RM: This kid...

( everyone laughed and left to their rooms. Namjoonie gave two of us a bedroom. I just got more nervous that time. We're not even... omg..)

JIMIN: ok baby it's only you and me.. come lay down here.. careful baby!

( I went to the bed a lay downed on the bed carefully while Jimin caressing me)

Y/N: what will happen to Jungkookie? He's having a comfortable room right ?

JIMIN: oh yes yes y/n-shi... he's comfortable don't worry... let's just focus on ourselves now my manager.... My sexy manager girl...

Y/N: awww I love you Jimin-si... you're mine only mine... I'll protect you forever....

( He began to kiss me everywhere so carefully)

Y/N: Jimin-ah Go for it honey I'm ready for it!

JIMIN: my princess... my everything... I love you my manager...

( he just kissed my whole body while moaning my name continuously)

Y/N: so I guess this is also gonna be a SLEEPLESS NIGHT💜 my sexy prince...

⭐️They just started their new life as a cute couple... no one interrupted them because only BTS boys knew that y/n and Jimin are dating. Andrea got arrested and went to the jail for end of her life. Mr. Bang pd gave Sibong's job back.. everyone just came back to normal. Y/N planned everything like before.. she didn't forget to do her job while living in her dream. Y/N's life became a brighter place. JIMIN AND Y/N stayed happily ever after.

❤️ THE END❤️

# hahh I can't even imagine that this story came to an end.. I really hope you enjoyed this story.. please vote.. I 💜 you guys...
KAMSAHAMINIDA🍾