SLEEPLESS NIGHTS-02

( THE ALARM IS RINGING)

Y/N: Arrgh... (i yawned and saw the clock)

Y/N: WTF... its 8am...

(I screamed and went to the bathroom, after some time i got ready and went to the car)

Sibong: Miss Y/N you are late!!!

Y/N: I know Sibong.. I was tired and had a long sleep. LET'S GOOOOO

(AFTER 45 MINUTES)

Sibong: Miss we're here!

Y/N: What we're here? whoah this building is so big.. ok then I'll meet you after work Sibong. bye!

Sibong: I don't think that you can come out from that building again...

( he laughed playfully)

Y/N: Ehh Sibong don't scare me man! Don't worry I'll handle them..

( i winked at him and went inside the building. Everyone was surprised when I entered the building. )

??: You must be miss Y/N. Hey I am Lisa, a member of the official BTS crew. Nice to meet you our new Manager of BTS.

Y/N: AWW nice to meet you too Lisa. Where's the office?

Lisa: You are so lucky to get a job here. Bless you.. Oh yeah the office is in the 4th floor.. FIGHTING!! for BTS....

Y/N: AWW I love you Lisa... Thanks and FIGHTING!!

( i waved bye and went to Mr. Bang Pd's office. It is so beautiful. I made a bright smile as soon as I saw Mr. Bang Pd)

Mr.Bang Pd: WELCOME TO BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT MISS Y/N!

( i can only see he is so surprised and exited when i appeared to the office room)

Y/N: It's a pleasure to work with you sir! Can I know the duties which I have to do sir?

Mr. Bang Pd: Yes y/n off course! I'll let you know everything but before that you should agree to our conditions of the company and sign the contract..

( he gave me a bright smile while everyone of the office gets happy )

Y/N: Yes sir!

( God I'm so exited. I signed the contract as soon as I got the paper)

Mr.Band pd: Ok y/n here's the list of rules that you should follow.

( he explained me everything of the company and I agreed to them all. The only responsibility of me is to care about the boys and to make their tour schedules and to manage their work effectively.)

Y/N: Thank you Mr. Bang Pd. I will go now and come tomorrow.

( i bowed to him and walked outside the office)

Mr.Bang pd: Wait!! miss Y/N.. I'll introduce you to our boys tomorrow..

Y/N: Sure Mr. Bang pd..

( omg is this real? he's really gonna introduce me to them. . I should wear the best outfit tomorrow because it was the moment which i waited for so many years)

Y/N: God this is gonna happen! oh lets go home now.

( i went home with Sibong and got ready for my big day..)