Enter Neo Metal Sonic (Metal Overlord) Part 2

The time has come to end the darkness that consumed the world, Ruby and Co used the chaos emeralds to increase their semblance, while Sonic used the fake emeralds to go Dark Sonic. It was a success, now they had two challenges to face, Mecha Sonic and Metal Overlord.

Neo Metal Sonic was still transforming into a metal dragon as Shadow slowly regained consciousness, Metal was soon finished as his dragon form towered over them all. "Now prepare to meet your doom!"

"Let's end this now!" Dark Sonic said as he disappeared in a blink of an eye as he was soon seen up close to Mecha Sonic.

"Alright team, let's show Metal Sonic that he picked the wrong people to mess with." Ruby said.

"Yeah, team SODA assemble." Wind said with a small giggle. "I've always wanted to say that."

Aquafina face palmed but sighed. "Right, lets do this then."

Yang clinched her fist as she looked up at Metal Sonic. RedJed looked at Ruby and saw her get into battle stance, he smiled a bit but focused on the battle at hand. "Lets kick him metal butt."

Wind used her semblance to launch Yang at Metal Overlord. "Knock him down a few inches!" Yang flew straight at him as she forced his mouth opened and fired inside. "I hope you're hungry!" Metal swing his head around trying to shake Yang off. Yang kept firing shot gun rounds into Metal's mouth as she jumped off and punched him in his lower jaw sending him backwards.

"That was too easy...." Blake said. "A bit too easy."

Kyle watched Metal go backwards. "Yang, get out of there, he's giving us a handicap on him."

Yang nodded as she jumped off roof tops as she arrived back to the others. "Wind, you and Yin do a team attack."

"Who said you could give orders?" Wind asked as she looked at Yin. "Let's do it since we haven't tried yet."

Yin nods as she made sure her weapons were loaded. "Say hello to Yin and Yang."

"Huh, that's so totally not a pun, but those are orange and not the yin and yang color, but eh." Weiss said. "Anyway..."

"Oh right." Yin said. "Sprite, do you want to do the honors?"

"Why of course." Wind said as she charged up a strong gust of wind that sent Yin flying the same way Yang was.

Yin used both her Yin and Yang weapon and her semblance as she threw the bones and shot the dust bullets at Metal. "Eat this!"

The attacks hit Metal but barely scratched him. "Was that supposed to hurt?" He then swung his hand towards her but could he couldn't move it. "What!?"

"Frozen solid loser." Yin said. "Sprite now!"

Wind nods. "Got it Fanta." She used her semblance to give her a boost into the air as she swung her sword around cutting Metal's frozen hand as it slowly shattered. "That's lightning for ya people."

~~~

Dark Sonic was pulverizing Mecha as he was being tossed around like a rag doll, Mecha tried to hit Sonic but missed each time, but managed to hit with a blow to Sonic's face. "Fool."

Sonic took the punch as he grinned again glaring at Mecha. "Let's test you out more then, surely you have a better ability?"

Mecha rolled into a ball and rammed at Sonic but was stopped as Sonic kicked him into a wall. "You're too slow."

Mecha came out of the rubble as he turned his arms into their gun forms and fired at Sonic again, each blast was deflected by Sonic as he was gone in the blink of an eye again as his speed was too fast for the robot to keep track of.