Part 14 -Jealous Yibo

Xiao Zhan keep thrusting faster into Yibo's virgin hole who at the moment felt very embarrassed and hid his head on zhan's neck. But soon after seeing Zhan's pleasure face ,his mind changes.

Love doesn't care who was top or bottom. Being a bottom doesn't meant you are fragile and weak. I can be the bottom in my whole life if it pleases Xiao Zhan. I don't care what people thinks of me ,as long as I'm able to hold him in my arms forever. Love has truly conquered and changes my heart. As Yibo was filled with these deep thoughts he didn't realise he give out sweet moans that makes Xiao Zhan turned on again and again even after he cum multiple times inside Yibo

Ahhh... Ahhhmm.. mmmnnn .. mmmnnn... hhhmmm.. hhmm.. Yibo's moans was a pleasure to Xiao Zhan's ear and felt like he was on cloud nine..

Yibo was too tired after many rounds that he fainted on Xiao Zhan shoulder.. It was at this moment that Zhan realised that he has crossed his limits because of his lust..

He carry Yibo to a bath tub ,wash his body gently and then took him back to his bedroom ,clean him and put on his clothes..

'Baby tonight you can topped me and revenge back" he smiles and cupped Yibo's face who was too tired to answer back..

Zhan then went to the kitchen to prepare a special breakfast for Yibo ..As he was cleaning the dishes his mind went back to the past, the first time they met and their first kiss.. Everything went so fast and it seems like it was yesterday that they had a fight. Yibo really got into his nerve at that time and he will never agree to become his friend in his whole lifetime but fate has tricked him and plays with his thought and now has become his lover instead.

Zhan lips curled up as he recalled back all the incidents earlier he had with Yibo.

Suddenly his phone on the table was ringing . He dry his hand with a clean towel and as he was about to pick ,Yibo was quicker and answer the call .

"Yes Who is this?? "

A sweet voice answered " Zhan2 is that you..?"

"Who are you?. What business you have with my Boyfriend" Yibo's raised his voice

"I'm Yang Xi.. But you didn't sound like my ZhanZhan.Who are you ??"

"Huh.. My?? He is not yours .. He is mine..Okay"

"Hey Angry bird .. Don't waste my time.. Give this call to Zhan"

"Zhan was busy poking his finger on my ass.." Yibo answered irritatedly and then cut off the call

His eyes were filled with a mixture of rage and jealousness, who was now looking at speechless Xiao Zhan.

As he was about to opened his mouth , Zhan's phone rang again..

"Ahhh ... Yibo let me take the call" Xiao Zhan was about to take the cell phone but Yibo slapped his hand away.

"How dare you called again. Are you even a human and did you understand human language that I am his annoying fucking boyfriend.. "

"I don't care who you are and your fuckin relationship ,just give to Zhan ,I need to talk with him."

"He can't talk at the moment ,he was too exhausted and tired ,from sucking my dick last night.."

Now Xiao Zhan couldn't bear Yibo's aggressive words and behaviour any longer, he snatch his cell phone from Yibo's hand and walk past him into the living room.

Yibo could hear Xiao Zhan, apologising and speaks in low voice which in turn makes Yibo more angrier . He could not tolerate any more.. he want to burn Zhan's phone and as he stormed angrily towards Zhan to snatch the phone ,but Zhan was more quicker ,he ran to the other room and locked the door.

Yibo's temper was now exploding and could not controlled anymore.. He knocked at the door but Zhan didn't respond so he starts throwing things around him.

Zhan heard the smashing sound but didn't pay attention and after few minutes he unlocked the door and as expected he found the room was in a mess. He looked at Yibo who was about to throw the expensive vase on the glass table..

"Yibo!!! What the hell is wrong with you "he shouted as he ran towards him to stopped him from breaking the vase.

Yibo's eyes was now red with anger as he looked at him. He lowers the vase when Zhan shouted at him.

He then went towards Zhan and pulled him by his collar. "Don't ever played with my heart. I will kill that girl ,did you understand"

He forcefully bites Xiao Zhan's lip till it bleeds..

"What is wrong with you Yibo.. "Zhan scolded as he try to withdraw himself from the tight grip of Yibo.

"No... What is wrong with you idiot Zhan.. You are speaking and flirting but you didn't seems to understand .."

"Flirting with who?" Zhan looks puzzled

"Haahhhh...a while ago, you didn't even realised who you are speaking and flirting with "

"Yibo.. She was my..." Zhan was cut off with another call..

"Yibo .. I'm sorry if I make you mad .. But I have to leave .. It was very urgent" and he rushed towards the bed room and within few minutes he came out with with his car keys.

Yibo who was still in a mess was still standing on the same place without moving an inch waiting for Zhan's explanation about that girl..

But Zhan was in a hurry ,he couldn't explain the matter to Yibo..
"The food was on the table please warm it by yourself " he then kissed Yibo Goodbye and left..

Yibo who was still angry, was now left in a daze .

But before he could realise his true self he found himself on his bike chasing Zhan's car... He could not leave him and was not patience enough to wait for Zhan's explanation ,who the girl was.. He will killed the girl for sure if she happened to be close with his boyfriend.

Zhan stopped his car in front of an Airlines ticket office.. Yibo stopped his racing bike at the opposite side of the road .He then saw a very beautiful girl waiting for Zhan outside the office.

He clinched his fist tightly when he saw that girl, who later was hugging his Zhan. His blood was boiling already ..

Then They entered inside the office and Yibo was waiting and stalking from a distance till they came out..

He then saw them smiling at each other..

How dare he smile and flirts with her.. His smile is so illegal and could feels its seductiveness even from a distance.. Yibo was now complaining and couldn't maintained his jealousness..

Later then he saw the girl holding Zhan's hand tightly making cute smile at Zhan which looks like she was trying to seduce Zhan..
Now Yibo didn't care any longer he could not hide his jealousy any longer .
He throw his expensive bike sideway without any care and hurriedly make his way towards Zhan calling him with an angry tone which catch the attention of the people around him..

Yang Xi saw a young handsome man walking towards them crossing the busy road. She startled and Zhan saw her expression, then turned towards at the side she was looking at..

Zhan's face was then suddenly painted with terror. He trembled and shouted "Yibo!!! Watch out" as a high speed car was running towards an angry careless Yibo who was trying to cross the road .

A/N : I'm sorry for the errors and grammar mistakes.. I was a little busy and could not update in time..

Your votes are deeply appreciated and it shows that you like my trash to continues😁