chapter 4 beginning of a nightmare

Y/n was walking around Vale at night looking for something to do. He saw a dust store being robbed and smirked.

He walked in and saw a ginger with a nice hat on.

Y/n: So. Nice night.

The guy and his goons turned towards him.

?: Another brat? Last brat I dealt with was a pain.

Y/n: Wouldn't happen to wear mostly red would they?

?: Yes.

Y/n: That was my cousin you messed with.

?: Shit!

Y/n shot a goon with his gunsword and charged and stabbed another. He managed to kick the ginger down and slash another goon. Y/n pointed his sword at the ginger.

Y/n: You're coming wi-urg!

He got a headache.  The world started getting darker.

Y/n: W-what t-the fu-fuck. * Falls down and passes out*

Y/n opened his eyes and the world around him was completely black.

?: Look what I caught.  A Y/n with mommy problems.

Y/n: Show yourself coward!

?: Me? A coward? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! 

Out of nowhere a figure appeared in front of Y/n making him jump backwards sword drawn. The figure was pitch black. Though you can make out a mouth, eyes, and limbs.

?: Hello Y/n.

Y/n: Who the hell are you?  A maniac?

?: How perceptive. I Indeed am a maniac. In my timeline, nightmares are my plaything. So I deem the name, Nightmare.

Figures surrounded Y/n

Nightmare: Meet the nightmare strike team. Dream killer, shadow pirate, and shadow wolf.

Y/n in head: Shit. This isn't good.

Nightmare: Let's have fun shall we?!

Dream killer went for a slash with a black machete. Y/n blocked and punched him away.   Shadow pirate went for a slash. Y/n blocked it and pushed him away.   Shadow wolf turned into a wolf and sunk his teeth into Y/n's leg.

Y/n let out a scream of pain and punched Shadow wolf until he let go. Y/n struggled to stand on his leg.  Dream killer went for a slash. Y/n blocked but was then recieved a knee to the gut. Shadow pirate then kicked him in the gut knocking him onto his back.

Nightmare approached the down Y/n. He formed a black blade over his hand.

Nightmare: You didn't last long. Oh well. * stabs Y/n in the chest*

Y/n screamed in pain he gripped the blade trying to remove it.

Nightmare formed another blade replacing his other hand.

Nightmare: Goodbye Y/n. Have fun in hell!

Before Nightmare decided to stab Y/n. A rumbling was heard.

Nightmare: What the?

?: Holy wrath!

A part of the darkness receded and a cross flew knocking Nightmare off of Y/n.  Templar flew in front of Y/n the anti strike team with him.

Paid: Shit. Kid you okay?

Y/n: I'll live.

Dog: We'll make the bastards pay.

Commodore: Attacking with such cowardice. Sickens me to the core.

Templar: You! *points to nightmare* I'm going to make you pay! 

Nightmare: you're in my realm. You have nothing here.

The darkness surrounded them once more closing the gap created.

Templar: Fine. Let's dance.

Templar charged at Nightmare and punched him sending him backwards.  Dog turned into a german shepherd and charged at Shadow wolf. Paid charged for Dream and clashed. Shadow pirate charged at Commodore who used a defensive stance parrying his attacks.

Templar charged three beams around him.

Templar: Holy trinity!

The beams went towards Nightmare.

Nightmare: Dark portal!

Nightmare made a portal swallowing thr beams.

Templar: Cheeky prick.

Nightmare charged for Templar and delivered a punch to the gut. Templar responded with an elbow to the nose. Nightmare backed up and shadows seeped from his body.

Nightmare: You can't last forever. 

Templar: Try me. Rahhhhhhhhhh! * explodes energy going super saiyan indigo*

Nightmare charged and tried to punch Templar. Templar dodged and punched him three times and kicked him away.

Templar charged a blast and aimed ir at Nightmare  at that moment a blinding light blinded everyone.  The shadows disappeared. Harmony appeared.

Harmony: Templar we need to talk.

Templar: Fuck off. I'm busy!

Nightmare opened portals near him and his team. Shadow arms grabbed Nightmare and his team and pulled them in.  Templar saw the end of this.

Templar: Are you serious!?

Harmony: Templar listen.

Templar ignored him and went to Y/n.

Templar: Are you okay Y/n?

Y/n: I'll live.

Templar: We'll take you back to base to patch you up.

Harmony: Templar I really must speak with you.

Templar was extremely annoyed.  Templar walked up to Harmony.

Templar: Fuck...off.  Go take you're goodie two shoes bullshit somewhere else. Hell go talk to Saiyan. Because he can handle you're bullshit better than I can!

Harmony: He's busy with Betrayed. I need you're help.

Templar: My fucking help!? Oh I'm sorry! What did you say when we first met? Oh that's right! I'm a narcissistic person who doesn't care about anyone but himself! So you want my help?

Harmony: Yes, please.

Templar: *flips him off* That's my answer. * walks away*   Let's go team we're done here.

Paid and Commodore helped Y/n on his feet. Y/n struggled to walk but managed.   They were about to exit but Harmony blocked the way.

Harmony: Just listen damnit!

Templar: I don't give a damn that you're as strong as betrayed. I'll kill you right here if you don't fucking move!  And I know you don't want to fight a war on two fronts. Especially since I'll focus on you.

Harmony grunted in frustration before moving. 

Templar and the team got into a jeep.

Paid: Maybe you should have listened to him boss.

Templar: I don't give a fuck about his problems. I got my own and my alliance's problems.  I might conisder it later.