I Want That One

Angle's wrists hurt the men had tied them to tiet but Angel knew better than to complain so he laded there limp as they began to tie his feet together just as they sat angle up the door burst open everyone stoped but Angel could not see thro the blindfold  "So is this all?" asked a statice voice, did someone have a old radio for a voicebox? Angle wondered "Yes sir but this one right here is our best one, very unique body shape."  Angle felt a hand grab his chin and lift it up "Dose THIS one have a name?" the statice voice asked, "yes sir this one's name is Angel Dust." the man said tugging on the rope that was tied around Angel's body "Angel Dust ay? I like that name." the statice voice said, Angel then hear footsteps coming towards him and a finger touched the bottom of his chin " What's with the blindfold?" the statice voiced man asked tilting Angle's head side to side "OH Ummm yes the blindfold well yous see~" in the middle of that sentence the statice voiced man grabbed the blindfold and took it off Angel blinked afue times before looking up at the sours of the statice voice "hu?"  

" the statice voice said, Angel then hear footsteps coming towards him and a finger touched the bottom of his chin " What's with the blindfold?" the statice voiced man asked tilting Angle's head side to side "OH Ummm yes the blindfold well yous se...

The Strange man stopped and a faint blush came across his face when he locked eyes with the spider~demon "I think I would like this one..." the strange-looking man said looking over his shoulder at the other man "umm yes sir..." the other man said walking slowly over to untie the spider~demon.

(sorry it's so short😣)