Musicbox

(Angel's pov)

I sat in the room just next door to where a very thick head of haired girl named Vaggie was yelling at master for bringing me here, I couldn't tell what else she was yelling at him about but I had a feeling it was to get rid of me I looked around the room to see a small box sitting on a shelf I was cueries and got up to look at what it was, I gently picked up the small box and looked at it there was a small nod and I turned it made a strange noise before a vary familiar tune started to play I knew this song by heart and started to sing to the peaceful tune

"When I was a child They'd ask me where it hurt And wipe the tears from my eyes Sure embraces Gentle forehead kisses Making sure that I was alright As I grew older and the nights grew shorter I no longer cared where it hurt All I hear is, Whisky Lullabies There to cradle me to sleep All I hear is, Whisky Lullabies There to cradle me to sleep"    

(Alastor's pov)

I continued to listen to Vaggie's hateful words as she yelled at me for bringing Angel Dust here and wanted for me to take him back, I was just about to tell vaggie no when Charly tolled us to hush and listen, vaggie and I stopped and did what Charly said and what I hear next was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard 

 "Scars they heal in timeThe raw wounds on my mind They aren't so easily fixed You can't mend what isn't broken Kind words are rarely spoken In time I will learn this But I grow older And the nights grow shorter Drowning as I sink or swim All I hear is, Whisky Lullabies There to cradle me to sleep All I hear is, Whisky Lullabies There to cradle me to sleep Sticks and stones they break me to the bone Words they cut they will always hurt me Please be my saving Grace Please be my saving Grace" we all walked out of the room to the one next to us where Angel was at and forwnd him standing over by the window singing to him self "How to answer all my prayers Please be my saving Grace All I hear is, Whisky Lullabies There to cradle me to sleep And all I hear is, Whisky Lullabies There to cradle me to sleep Sticks and stones they break me to the bone Words they cut, they will always hurt me Sticks and stones they break me to the bone Words they cut, they will always hurt me" at the end Angel stoped a grachfully walked over to a small shelf and put a small box on to it he then turned arownd only to jump into the air from the startle of haveing three people staring intensly at him "sorry..." Angel whimpered " No need to be sorry darling you are an amazing  singer!" Alastor said in the most peppy voice he had "Really my masters in the past just say I sound like a dieing taradaktel." Angel said looking down at his feet "Well now  that's a flat out lie you sound great!"  Charily said walking up close to Angel "Oh well im happy you think so pretty hair girl." Angel said giving Charily a soft friendly smile "Pretty hair girl? oh ya, that right I didn't tell you my name" she said, then held out her hand " My name is Charily."