Outfit Change

(I reacted like Ashly when I saw this art)

(little yaoi warning)

(Alastor's pov)

Angle walked out of the room with the outfit on that I gave him to try I almost dropped dead at the sight of him (ME IN FUCKING REAL LIFE! TOO CUTE!😖) I could feel the blush rushing onto my face and I couldn't do anything to stop it

when I gave him the outfit I didn't realize how it would look ON him this was too much, I felt so hot my face must of been tomato (or a strawberry😖😂) I thought the tale was the fringe of the dress and I didn't realize how wide the neck hole was,...

when I gave him the outfit I didn't realize how it would look ON him this was too much, I felt so hot my face must of been tomato (or a strawberry😖😂) I thought the tale was the fringe of the dress and I didn't realize how wide the neck hole was, half of his bust fluff was hanging out and that was only making my face feel hotter HOW THE FUCK WAS I GOING TO COOP WITH THIS!? he's too cute I can't, I fucking can't this is too much fucking cuteness

(Angle's pov)

MASTER IS SO RED omh (oh my hell) what happened "MASTER!? ARE YOU OK YOUR SO RED!?" I quickly walked over to him and put my hand to his head "OH MY!?! Master your so hot you should go lay down!" I said as I started to gently push Master to his bed (there in Alastor's room Angle just walked out of the bathroom, just so you guys don't get confused😋) "I-I-I-I-I'm fine Angle n-n-n-no need!" Master stammered "Master you're stammering you're not fine, please Master sit." I helped Master onto his bed and sat down next to him "Master can I get you something, water, food, anything?" I was worried about my Master he wasn't acting right and his face was so red, I got up to go get a glass of water "Angle..." Master grabbed one of my bottom arms, I stopped and sat back down next to Master "yes~" I responded gently placing my opuses bottom hand on his "Can you..." Master stopped and looked away from me "Sleep... with me... tonight?" Master asked shyly "Of course Master anything you want." I gave my Master a smile and took off the cat-eared boots, fuffy brown tale, and brown ears I was wearing and laid down next to Master and placed my head at Master's chest I looked up at him and he looked down at me and a faint red came to his face as well as mine I looked down and snuggled up to Master's chest and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

ART BELONGS TO Radio_Dust_UwU THANK YOU MY DUD