THE LITTLE SISTERS

Amelia's P.O.

Uhhhhhhhhh,I don't know why god just gave me an annoying little sister,me and Zoey thought of this plan,both are parents traveled outside the country so we said we will meet at my house then we bring our little sisters together because they love playing together,one day we went to Zoey's and I took her to go and play with them in Their room and eventually when it was time to go she literally didn't want to go,I knew she was going to enjoy it do I had no absolute worries.

When me and Zoey were sitting down and what watching a nice movie until we heard anything he door bell,it was our pizza delivery,we collected it and payed for it,we opened it and was about to take a  price until our little sisters came out of nowhere carried the whole box of pizza away without our permission,why!!!  nowwe just have to take a whole movie bowl full of different types of candies and chocolates we were eating it while watching our favorite movie Harry Potter and the goblet of fire,it was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,but we peferd having pizza to watch our movie, uhhhhhhhhh  why do we have to be the ones that will have anonying little sisters like this,life, anyways we just went out for lunch  because our little little sisters didn't want to stay indoors and eat the potato casserole that Zoey and I prepared that said they wanted to eat candy porridge as always, they love candy porridge they were never tired of it ,so we are agreed and so we went out on are way  we saw people shouting that she should upgrade/change the porridge that they are tired of candy porridge, they burnt the whole porridge shop.

Thx guys,beware for part 3
Bye for now.