Grudge Contest Entry

Kane Michan, a 19-year-old collage student, was having quite an ordinary day. He sighed, closing his eyes as he plugged his earbud in. The bus stopped an Kane hopped off. He walked into the convenience store, walking to the first asile with food. He was running low. 

He took the stuff he need and walked to the cashier. He waited in line, tapping his foot and scrolling through his phone. He heard foot steps and turned around. He was met with silence, he swore someone was there. "Um, sir?" The lady asked. "Are you ready?" 

He turned around. "Uh yeah, sure." He laid his stuff down and took out his wallet. He relized that some of his cash is gone. He took out his credit card and slide on the machine. He typed in his pin, luckily he brought his credit card. 

He grabbed his stuff and walked out the store. The sky was completely dark and it was freezing cold. Kane shivered as he felt a gust of wind. 

Kane opened his apartment door. He closed the door with his foot and laid the grocceries on the table. He removed his backpack and threw it on the couch. He removed his jacket and hung it on the rack. 

He went into the bathroom and took a shower. He came out, a towel wrapped around his waist. The mirror caught his eye. He walked over to it. Same flat meduim brown hair, dark eyes, colored skin. He noticed a cut on his collarbone. 

"Huh," The wasn't there before. 

He reached for a band-aid, but saw something move. It looked like a head was bobbing out of the shower. Wide pale blood eyes staring at him. He screamed and ran out the bathroom. 

"Kane, shut up." On his couch was a girl with bright pool blue hair. He yelled again. "Geez! Shut up!" She put her fingers in her ears. He took gaspes for air. "Damnit, Hanna! Don't scare me like that!" 

Hanna looked up at him with sky blue eyes. They travel down to his collar bone. "Where'd you get that?" She asked. Kane shrugged. "Donn't know." She stood up. "I'll get you a bandage. "

He waited for her to walk off and went to clothes. He slipped on a shirt and went to his desk. He took out some worksheets and decided to study. He looked at his cloak and relized it was 3:00 a.m. "Hanna still hasn't come back." 

"Hanna!" He called. No reply. "Hanna Yoong this isn't funny." He sighed and pushed back his chair. He lazily walked to the door and opened it. He walked to the bathroom and knocked. "Hanna?" He knocked harder. "Hanna!" He turned the door knob. "Hanna!" He saw her collapsed on the floor, pool blue hair mixed with red. A large cut from her collar to right wrist. 

Kane pulled out his phone and dialed 911. After three rings someone anwered. 

"Hello, how may I help you?"

But it was to late.