Giving In

Natasha and Bruce grab their bags and start walking to the hotel. It was for a simple mission nothing to complex. Bruce grabs Natasha's hand and laces their fingers together.

Natasha scans the room and spots the receptionist. She directs Bruce to the front desk so they can get a key. They sign in and head to the elevator.

In the elevator Natasha is quick to separate her hand from Bruce's. She oddly liked the feeling of having his hand in hers.

Bruce coughs to try and make the silence a little less awkward. Natasha looks at him and smirks as the doors ping. They walk until they find room #12. Bruce opens the room and lets Natasha in first.

"I say we rest now and have a clear head tomorrow," Natasha tells him.

"That's fine with me," Bruce responds.

"Do you want to shower first?" Bruce asks.

Natasha nods her head no and Bruce grabs his bag and heads to the shower. The door closes to the restroom and Natasha sighs. She looks around the room checking for anything out of place.

From the looks of it, no one has been in here except her and Bruce. The one thing Natasha did notice was that there was only one bed. How would it feel to have Bruce close to her? To have his skin touch hers? To have his hands roam her body? To have-

Natasha shakes those thoughts out of her head as Bruce walks back into the room. Natasha stares at Bruce who comes out wearing sweatpants only. Her eyes linger on his chest.

Natasha looks at the ground biting her lip. The thoughts she had earlier rushing back into her brain.

"Your turn," Bruce tells her.

Natasha grabs her change of clothes and heads to the bathroom leaving Bruce by himself. Bruce looks around the room and takes notice of the one bed. Were they going to sleep together?

Bruce tried to concentrate on something else and decided to unpack their suitcases. He put everything into the drawers the hotel provided. A couple more minutes and Natasha comes in sight.

Bruce can't help but stare ant Natasha in her black tank top and shorts. Her red hair glistening with water. He gulps and looks away before he becomes trap in her spell. Natasha climbed on the bed and sat up against the headboard.

"Aren't you going to join me?" She asks.

"I don't think I should," Bruce responds honestly.

Natasha smiles and pats the spot next to her. Bruce hesitates but finally sits next to Natasha. Natasha feels the warmth radiating off Bruce making her feel safe and comfortable.

Without even thinking Natasha climbs on Bruce's lap and looks at him. She slowly leans down and puts a chaste kiss on his lips. Natasha pulls away and looks at him before connecting their lips again but this time she makes it last.

Natasha starts off slow and grabs his face with her hands. Bruce grabs her hips letting them kiss for a couple more seconds then pulls away.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Bruce tells her.

"Your right we shouldn't," Natasha tells him huskily.

Yet Natasha once again leans and kissing Bruce some more. Bruce pulls on her lip causing a quiet moan to slip past her lips. Bruce has never heard anything more alluring in his life, he needed to hear it again.

Bruce grabbed Natasha's shirt and tugged it off. He was shocked to see her not wearing a bra and her breasts exposed to him. He took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked. Natasha pulled his head closer beginning to pant heavily.

He moved to her other breast biting and sucking, Natasha's moans fueling him to keep going. He rolls them over and Bruce makes a trail of kisses down Natasha's stomach all the way down to her shorts.

He pulls them off along with her underwear. He gazes at her and can't believe how beautiful she looks at the moment.

"Kiss me," Natasha tells him.

Bruce places a kiss on her inner thigh causing her to gasp. He moves his way up a little higher and places a kiss on her center. She squirms at the contact and grabs Bruce's curls pulling him closer.

A few more flicks of his tongue and Natasha is a quivering mess. The look on her face is undesirable, she has her eyes closed and a smile plastered on her face.

Natasha opens her eyes and flips motions for Bruce to sit down with his back against the headboard. She looks at him as she pulls down his sweatpants and underwear. She grabs his length and begins stroking it up and down.

Bruce lets out a deep moan and Natasha lowers her mouth on him. She fits as much as she can into her mouth before going back up and lowering herself down again.

Bruce grabs her hair and gently lowers her on him. She feels him get close and she releases him from her mouth. She gets on his lap and sinks down on his manhood.

"Oh!" Natasha moans out feeling Bruce stretching her.

Bruce grabs her hips and helps her go down further taking him all in. Natasha lifts up and goes back down causing a sweet friction between them. Natasha wraps her arms around Bruce's back and holds him tight.

Bruce thrusts into her faster making her cry out, he bites and sucks at her neck making her whine at the overstimulation. Natasha beginning panting more quickly and she started calling his name.

"Bruce Bruce Bruce!" Natasha cries out.

"Natasha," Bruce groans.

The way she cried his name and the trembling of her inner muscles sent him over the edge along with her. He pulsed into her slowly letting them ride out their high. Natasha's eyes find Bruce's and looks for a trace of regret but she doesn't find it.

Instead she finds Bruce smiling at her, both of them feeling sated. She carefully gets up and lays down, Bruce following shortly after her. Natasha waits for Bruce to lay down so she can put her head on his chest.

"That was, that was-

"The best sex of my life," Natasha finishes for him.

"We should have done this a long time ago," Bruce jokes.

Natasha laughs and feels the effect of there activities catching up to her. Bruce notices and pulls the covers over them and kisses her on her forehead. She snuggled into him more and drifted off to sleep.

This feeling was strange to both of them. The feeling of not being scared to try something new. They finally gave eachother a chance.
___________________________________
Authors Note: Sorry it's took me a little while but i hope people will keep reading these. I'll try to have 3 more posted since i'm on Thanksgiving break. See y'all next time😚