After school life.

After school I came home, neither of my parents were home, probably them at bars or something. I went to the fridge, and got out a water bottle. I figured I would text troy just to say hi. Troy and I used to be friends, then middle school happened, we went our separate ways, he was a jock, and I was a nobody. So I texted him...
"Hey."
"Hi.... who is this?"
"Miranda."
"Miranda..?who."
"Nirvana sweatshirt, beat Diana's ass."
"Oh you😂 she deserved it."
"Why do you think she slapped me very lightly?"
"😳."
"What?"
"Nothing. do you wanna come over today, and hang out?"
"Umm sure. why not?"
"Cool."
"Cool."
"Bring your bathing suit. I just got a new pool." that's when the worry hit me. I was so confident that day, then bam insecureitys went bam in my face.
"Umm ok."
"Is that ok?"
"Yeah. it's fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
"Ok."
"K:)"
"See you in ten?"
"Yup." I hurried to the bathroom, put on my waterproof mascara, and lipgloss. I grabbed my bathing suit, which was kinda SLUTY but idc.
I grabbed my purse and put some money in my black skinny jeans I was now wearing. I grabbed my keys, and walked out the door. I put my nirvana cd in the cd holder or whatever, and put on From the song nevermind from the 5.3 Album. I drove to troys house, and was there in 5 min. I knocked on his door, and Troy answered.
"Hey." he said while giving me a hug, while I inhaled his hollister smell.
"Hey."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~sorry cliffhanger whoops. bye.