Part 2

That night I left Marlon with wet panties and a throbbing pussy begging to be entered. I sat in the car playing back the events of the night. This man made me cum just by fingering and sucking my pussy and ass. My plan was to NOT leave until my virginity was gone. I wanted to be mad or disappointed about it, but he made me cum like I've never cum before. Making me question if I should leave my boyfriend. I arrived at school the next morning feeling refreshed my hair was flowing down my back. My dress hugging my body just right. Leigh walked up to me and smacked my ass, which let me know my ass was looking good. "Staying back with my dad really been paying off girl your ass is getting bigger and rounder unless you been fucking and haven't told me." She side eyed me, and we burst out laughing. What she doesn't know won't hurt right? "ain't no fucking going on yet." Emphasize on yet. "So, you and Jackson plan on fucking soon? She asked with a surprising tone. "Yeah right, you know he's all about "No sex before marriage" more like no dick before marriage. Because that mouth does more than talking when we alone." We burst out laughing. "Ladies, what's so funny today?" Jackson walked up to me and placed a kiss on my forehead. Leigh blurted out "You not wanting to give up the dick." Jackson tone went from joking to serious. He stared at me, placed his hands on the locker and asked. "Asha don't be putting our personal business out here I've told you about that shit plenty of times." Without another word he walked away. "Damn girl who pissed in his milk?" Leigh asked. With a slight exhale I looked in the mirror in my locker. "He so fucking sensitive when it comes to that." I rolled my eyes and looked at her. "Tell me what happens in Mr. Gaines class, I'm skipping." She looked at me confused. "Since when do you skip math?" I turned around and started walking backwards "Since now, make sure you take notes. I blew her a kiss and turned around. I turned around and bumped right into Mr. Evans.