The beginning of it All

It was a crispy morning in the city of Darling, New Zealand. It was beautiful, and it was the first time in 12 years that the two girls would finally see their loving parents.

As the girls got ready, they anticipated their parent’s arrival with a passion, but also because they were having a welcome back party.

“Waow a party! We haven’t had one of those in forever!” said one of the girls, Cindey.

“I know Cin! AND we are also gonna see mama and papa.” Said Hope.

“Come on your ladies it’s almost time for your parent’s arrival.” Said their nanny, Petunia.

“Oh YES!” they both squealed with such excitement.

          As they put the finishing touches on their dresses, they hurried on down to greet the parents. Once the doors began to reveal their parents face, they were ready to run to them.

“MAMA, PAPA!!” they both screamed as they ran to them.

“Oh darlings! Hope! Cindey!” their parents said as they picked them up and hugged them.

The parents began to greet everyone in the household. Their parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, and friends. It was a nice welcoming party. All the decorations were made especially for this occasion, the house was big enough to welcome all their 3,000 friends and family that had welcomed them back. As you can tell, the Sanders were pretty wealthy.

How are they wealthy you ask? Well it began when the dad, Henry chose to buy a lottery ticket right after his job at the office, and yes he was basically already wealthy do to the fact that Henry had a well-paid job, but like every wealthy person, they want more. Anyways, as he scratched the ticket with a rusty quarter, he saw he had won the “Grand prize.” He rushed back to the grocery store to claim his prize.

It’s a pretty corny way to become wealthier, but I mean it worked out for him. He now has a house in Russia, Paris, and England. Maybe that’s why he wasn’t with his daughters for 10 whole years. Well whatever the case was his daughters now at the age of 16 and 19 had experienced enough to know about life without parents. Petunia and their butler, Duff, became their parents. Rich people huh?