5.Dai Matō Enbu ~1~ Battle

(y/n)'s POV:

                 "Now that the first competition, 'Hidden' has ended, let us proceed to the battles! The first battle of the day:

From Fairy Tail A, Lucy Heartfilia!"

Lucy-sama, Good luck!

I prayed in my heart, hoping she'll win. I wonder who is she up against...

"....Versus Flare Corona from Raven Tail!"

"R-Raven Tail..." I mumbled.

"Is there something wrong, (Y/n)?" Sting, who was standing beside me, asked.

"Nothing in particular... " I flash a smile at him.

I guess I'll keep an eye on Raven Tail. Just in case.

"Now , let the Battle begin!"

Immediately, Lucy-sama took one of her golden keys,"Gate of Golden Bull, I open thee! TAURUS!"

She must be a very strong celestial mage...

"Mooo!!" Taurus started attacking Flare, but she dodged.

That's when I heard Lucy-sama open her second gate, "Gate of the Scorpion, I open thee!!"

"T-Two gates? And I thought only Yukino could do that..." Orga commented.

"Yeah, according to my memory, I've only seen Yukino opening two gates at the same time. I suppose this Fairy is quite strong..." Rufus added.

"SCORPIO!!"

"Sand Buster!!!" Scorpio sent an attack to Flare. But she her hair was grew longer and had Fire, blocking Scorpio's attack.

"Hair Magic?" Rogue said.

"Taurus! Use Scorpio's sand!!"

"Moo!! This is perfect!! Absorb!" Taurus' Axe started absorbing the sand in the field.

"Sand Storm Aldebaran!!" 

The sand spread to the whole arena, causing everyone fo cough and caught sand in their eyes.

Flare was sent flying in the air, but she sent an attack, "Hair Dog, Wolf Fang!!!"

The wolf was charging towards Lucy, but she summoned another spirit.

"Gate of the Crab, I open thee!! CANCER!!"

A man with weird hair appeared and scissors in his hand appeared. He snip the Hair Dog with his scissors without problems.

Flare got mad, and her hair grew like crazy. She dug some of her hair in the ground, and came out underneath Lucy. She grabbed her leg and started swinging her throughout the arena.

"Lucy-sama!!" I yelled.

Lucy and Flare had a tough battle. Flare even tried to burn her legs but she only burned her boots.

Lucy-sama really got stronger...

And once again, Flare got mad and dug her hair into the ground. But this time, it didn't came up.. Lucy looked at her guild mates, and she was about to yell something, but Flare's hair shut her mouth. Flare kept attacking her without mercy.

Why won't she fight back?!!
Did she uses up all her magic?

I started to panic, trying to figure out the reason why she won't fight back. Sting held my hand, "(y/n), calm down. I know you're worried about that blondie. If you wanna help her, calm down and think."