6. That Night tho (special)

This might be a short one tho...

And I might need to hire a title-creator lolz

------------------------------------- (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)---------

~That Night~

(Y/n)'s POV :

       Sting and I were taking a stroll in the city after having dinner. Lot's of people in the city were all chatting about the Games... 

"Sabertooth is the best!! "

"Lamia Scale will pass Sabertooth soon!"

"Let's bet who will win this year's Games!"

"Definitely not Fairy Tail. They suck. "

The moment I heard people insulting Fairy Tail, my face darken.

Sting saw, he pat my head. But I didn't gave any responses.

"Hey, (Y/n)."

"Yeah?"

"What's so good about Fairy Tail? Why do you like them so much?"

I lift my head up and thought about his question.

"Well, didn't you and Rogue admired them too?"

Sting scratched his neck, "That was Natsu-san and Gajeel-san, not Fairy Tail."

I paused for awhile, and said to him, "You'll know the reason soon enough." I flashed a smile at him.

Sting laughed, "Alright then."

We kept walking down the streets, until we reached a restaurant, it was so noisy in there. Is there a fight going on in there? "Let's check it out" Sting suggested and I nodded.

I pushed the door open and both of us sweat dropped.

The whole restaurant... Was almost destroyed...And Fairy Tail was to blame.

"What on earth..."

Lucy noticed us , and she ran toward us. "(Y/n)! What brings you here?"

"Uh..uhm..just passing by..." I smiled awkwardly.

"Eh? (Y/n) is here?!" Natsu-kun yelled, he stopped his fight with Gray and came to us. "(Y.../n)? " the other members said in unison, probably because we never met them.

"Sabertooth members?" one said

"What are they doing here?"  another one asked

Natsu-kun gave me a toothy smile. "Thanks, (Y/n)"

"W-What for..?" I asked, obviously confused.

"For helping Lucy! Raven Tail cheated, right? You stopped them."

Lucy grabbed my hands, "R-Really? Thank you so much!"

"Oh..it's no big deal." I gave her a smile.

"Anyway..." Natsu said. "What is THAT bastard doing here?!" He pointed at Sting.

Sting flinched, and he spat,

"Who yer callin' bastard?! You bastard!!"

"You want a fight, bastard?!!"

"You're on, bastard!!"

"Stiiiing!! Stop!" I clutched onto Sting's arm, pulling him away. "You can fight him in the Games, but not here!"

"You too Natsu!!" Lucy scolded.

"Tch..fine.." Sting stepped back, and I sighed.

"But seriously, why are you here?"  Gray joined in. I blushed at his shirtless body.

Sting covered my eyes with his hands, get some clothes on first, will ya?!" Sting shouted.

"Ah, sorry."

"Hmph." Sting removed his hands and put his hands on my waist to pulled me me closer to him. "Do you have a problem for me hanging out with my girlfriend?"

Silence flow around the restaurant.

"WHAAAA---????"

"They're together?!"

"They're joking, right?"

Sting hugged me tighter, and hissed, "What do you mean?! She IS my girlfriend!!" I laughed at how funny they are.

The Titania,Erza, bowed to you, "C-C-Congratulations! I-I didn't knew both of you were dating! P-please teach me more about love !!"

You and Sting blinked. "What?"

Until a man came in to the restaurant, and he starting drinking beer with Cana. They even had a drinking competition.

"I heard that Cana was the best drinker in Fairy Tail..."

"You betcha!" Lucy replied.

But then... The man won the competition, and Cana seems to be drunk and fainted .

"Hahahaha!! I won, missy. I shall take this as my reward." He took Cana's bra and was about to leave. I quickly wrapped my arms around Sting's head and brought it to my chest before he could see anything.

"(Y-Y-Y/n)!!" 

"Idiot! Shush!!"

"....."

The Fairy Tail members panicked and quickly find some clothing for Cana.

"(Y-Y/n)... Can you please let me go.. I can't breathe..." Sting yelped.

I looked down and blushed. I quickly released my arms. "S-s-sorry!!"

Sting's  face was as red as tomato, too.

---Time Skip <3 ----

We spent some time with Fairy Tail, it was fun, though. But it was late and we had to leave. 

Sting and I held hands as we walk back to the guild.

"Ne ne (Y/n)"

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"I think I understand why you like Fairy Tail so much."

"Is that so?"

"But why did you joined Sabertooth then?" Sting asked.

"Well....try to guess." I grinned at him.

"Hm... Because you love me." Sting smirked a sexy smirk.

"Narcissistic." I punched his shoulder. "But then, that's kinda true."

"(Y/n) loves me!" Sting glomped onto me.

"Sting, you're heavy...." I tried to prevent myself from falling, but he carried me up, like a little child.

"S-Sting!"

"Let's go back! And you're sleeping with me tonight~ No rejections!!" Sting purred as he carries me back to our hotel.

"Whaaaa?!"

"Ahahahahaha!"

Idiot!