When New Love Dies.

(Bakugou's P.O.V)

*warning. This story will contain gore, blood, depression and possibly death.*

I danced around my room slightly, loving the beauty of the painful flowers. It was Wednesday...and I was actually looking forward to the dance. I quickly got ready, hiding the Rose's on my head under a hat. I was pulling my coat on when I felt a pain on my wrist. I looked down to see, just beneath the skin was a thorny vine trying to break through. I quickly put a wrist band over it and nervously headed to school.

Todoroki wasnt in the morning classes....he wasnt in the bathroom or the cafeteria....he missed the afternoon classes....

Feeling slightly worried I quickly headed to his dorm room...but he wasn't there....I went back to my room. I sat on the edge of my bed and cried as quietly as I could as thorny rose vines sprouted on my chest and shoulders.

I laid in my bed for the rest of the day...it hurt so much....I didn't want to move. It was past the time where I would normally be asleep and my bed was covered in petals and blood.

I was just about to pass out from  the pain when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Bakugou...." I heard todorokis hushed voice call out. Rose's immediately bloomed over my vines.

"Come in...." I sluggishly called back to him with a weak smile. I didnt move but I could hear the door open and close. I heard him drop something before running over to me.

"Bakugou!" He called out with worry. He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay!?" He said as he help me sit up

"I'm fine....would you mind...cutting them off of me?" I questioned as I leaned against him. He gave a slight nod. He grabbed a pair of scissors, cutting the Rose's off first so he could get a better view of the vines. He cut the vines as best he could. He then used a pair of tweezers to pull out the remaining thorns, Lastly he bandaged me up.

I looked over at him, giving him a slight thank you. He gave me another slight nod. I looked at him curiously, seeing as his eyes were dull....he was acting like I was just another stranger to him. The thought made my eyes water but my tears were quickly covered up by small Rose's blooming In the corner of my eyes.

Todoroki sighed slightly as he reached over, removing the flowers from my eyes. I had come to terms with it last night....I fell in love with todoroki....but it was certain that he didnt like me....

~P.O.V SWITCH~

(Todorokis P.O.V)

I had gotten the surgery that day. I visited bakugou to see if it worked. It was scary seeing him covered in vines and roses. It was scary having his blood on my hands and my clothes. But....I didnt feel love for the boy... in fact...I hardly felt anything for the boy....the thought that I couldnt care less about bakugou...actually hurt. I shook the thoughts from my head. I couldn't even manage to smile at the boy as I wished him a goodnight. I got off the bed and turned to leave but before I could...I felt bakugous shaky hand grip the hem of my shirt.  I turned back confused and slightly surprised.

"Please...dont....dont leave me alone...." he said sounding slightly ashamed. I sat back down on the bed. He laid still and silently, still holding to my shirt.

"Please lay down with me...." he said quietly. I obliged, laying down next to him awkwardly. He watched me intently, giving me a slightly confused look. He shrugged it off as he held my hand.

"Where were you?" He asked me.

"doctorAppointments" I responded. It technically wasnt a lie.

"Are you okay?" He mumbled slightly. My heart slightly ached at the small and sweet question.

"Of course I am...it was only check ups." I reassured him. This past week bakugou had been acting really strangely. But then again so had I. Bakugou sighed as he settled down, still holding my hand. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. I stayed awake, simply watching him, as if my feelings would return....but they didn't. And they wouldn't.  Even if it was one sided....I think I would've preferred to love him then to not.... I fell asleep with some difficulty. I couldnt help but feel as if I'd made a terrible mistake in ridding myself of not only the disease but my feelings for him as well.....

(Srry for the short chapter! I'll do better next time!!!)