Chapter One.

Disclaimer: The dumb ass psycho over here does not own Psycho Pass and its character. I will only be borrowing the Sybil system thingy and a few of its character. The story line, however, with the main character, belongs entirely to me...okay?

P/s: so......read and comment!! ^^ oh, and don't forget to vote?????

★★★★★

Akane swirled in her chair, looking bored as ever. She was half way in doing her report and it was already late with the bureau almost empty. The office where she works with her division was dimly lit, with only one table lamp beside her computer.

She sighed. Suddenly, the watch on her left wrist rang, making her straightening in the chair. She pushed a button at the side and inspector Ginoza's face, her co worker, showed up on a screen. She smiled. "Yeah?"

"Tsunemori, get your ass here right this minute!" His voice sounded angry and he narrowed his eyes at her. Akane giggled. "Ah, Ginoza-san. How nice of you to call me. Can I help you?"

Ginoza rolled his eyes. "*sighs* Look, just leave that report, you can finish it tomorrow. There, satisfy?"

Akane grinned and shot out of her chair, stretching. "Yup, better. So, what's up?" She turned the computer off after saving her report in a file. She took her coat that are dropped carelessly on the back of the chair and shrugged it on.

"There's a guy that threaten to blow the mall up. He has a hostage with him, a woman in late twenties." As soon as he finished talking, a yelling could be heard from the background. Akane could see a flash of bright orange hair swish pass him at his back. "Hey, I said stop right there!" Kagari's voice yelled.

Akane chuckled. "A guy? Just one guy and you can't even handle that?" Ginoza glared at her. "You must be really losing your touch, huh, kanshikan?"

Ginoza rolled his eyes. "Not my fault that the guy decided to go crazy and kidnap a woman. Kagari and Kunizuka can't get a hold of him. That guy damn persistent."

"What's his crime coefficient?"

"Above 300, its rising quickly by the minute." He said.

Akane nodded. "Oh, by the way, where's Masaoka-san and Kougami-san?"

Ginoza let out a tsk sound. "Have you forgotten? They went to the academy to picked out a new enforcer."

Akane smiled wider. "Oh! I hope they picked a girl."

Ginoza had his brows up. "What, isn't Kunizuka a girl too?"

Akane smirked. "Sure but Yayoi isn't feminine enough, if you know what I mean." She winked at the end of her words.

Ginoza groaned. "Don't even go there!" "Hey, get your ass back here, you jerk!" There was another yelling, accompanied by an evil chuckles. "Anyway, you better get here fast."

Akane nodded, her face turning serious. "I'm on it."

★★★★★

Kougami had a very bored look on his face as he looked around the academy hallway, Masaoka beside him. "Just why am I doing this again?"

Masaoka chuckled. "You know why, Kou. Stop being a baby and deal with it."

Kougami rolled his eyes. "Why can't Kagari or Kunizuka go instead?"

Masaoka shrugged as he turned away from the students curious glance. "Because Kagari will be a complete pervert while Kunizuka is just too scary."

"Oh, and I'm not scary?" Kougami raised his brows, looking at the old man beside him as they walked up the stairs heading towards the principle office.