Part 2:- Brother sister love!!!

Hello!!! This story is going to be a suspense story but along with it, it also shows emotions n all!!! We are going to have police interrogation n all!!! Bt for all that we need to have Fab5 together!! So next almost 3 parts whd be solving all Fab 5 problems and getting them together!!! After that 3 parts suspense hi suspense hoga!!!

Let's continue!!!

All of them come out of the CBI office, but there was an akward silence while coming out!!! As soon as they were out navya goes and hugs nandini!!!

Navya:- Thank god nandu, you bailed us!!! I couldn't stay in that room even for a sec!!!" After this even abhi comes and hugs nandini!!!!

Cabir:-" Nandini murthy!!! Good to see you after so long!!! Thank you so much!!!!" He shakes hands with nandini!!!!

Nandini:-" Good to see u all also!!! And it's ok Cabir!!!"

One by one Everyone comes and thanks nandini, except manik ofcourse, bt none of them talk to each other!!!!

Mukti:-" But nandini, how did you get to know about all of us being arrested????"

Nandini:-" Not a big thing mukti, about Bhai and navya toh I got a call from their office and as soon as I was leaving there was a breaking news, "India's No.1 bussinessman taken into the custody for H-star's murder and the news we get is, there are 7 other suspects as well", though it wasn't difficult to figure out who would be remaining four, but yet I confirmed and I am here!!!"

Cabir:-" Impressive!!!"

Navya excitedtly "Oh now the next breaking news whould be, "Nandini murthy the best lawyer fighting the case for manik Malhotra and his friends, so what do you think like every time this time also nandini murthy is fighting for justice or is there more to this???" And she starts laughing along with abhi, while others have a mild laugh!!!

Abhi:-" Dramaqueen!!!"

Mukti:-" Perfect for Cabir!!!"

Cabir:-" Oh Meri madhubala, hold ur horses, bas ab!!!"

Manik and Dhruv now understood that navya and Cabir were dating, they were Happy for their friend but couldn't show it, manik just wanted to hug him, but alas he couldn't!!!"

Again there was an akward silence and everyone saying bye to nandini start leaving!!!

Nandini shouts:-" Mukti, how are you going????"

Abhi:-" Nandu, I will drop mukti!!!"

Nandini just to get everyone's reaction spoke "wah Matlab girlfriend aa gayi to behn ko bhul janeka!!!" And as nandini expected everyone were like "WHAT!!"

Alya:-"girlfriend???"
Cabir:-" Lady bheem ko koi mila???"
Dhruv:-" Vo bhi itna handsome!!!"
For a sec forgetting everything, all were thinking of past days, when navya's words got everyone back!!!

Navya:-" oh sorry, shayad nandu ko pata nahi tha k aap sabko pata nahi hai!!!"

Nandini now showing a what u did look to navya through Expressions Telling her "was it necessary to interfer, now monster will b awake!!!"

Manik:-" it's ok navya, it's not her mistake, now a days we do not know many things about each other, social media helps, a big boon for people like us u see!!!" Now this hurted mukti a lot, she was on the verge of crying and that pricked manik a lot!!!!

Abhi finally taking control of things "Nandu seriously, itna drama girlfriend behn n all like seriously!!!"

Nandini:-" acha relax was just kidding, but Bhai tell me one thing how are u going to drop her, do you have ur car??? Let me remind u guyz all of u were brought here by police!!! So I have got my SUV I shall give u all a lift!!!!