𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2

An hour later, they both finally arrived at Tyler's place. Sarah stopped in front of his house.

"Oh my god. This is amazing." She said. Tyler smiled.

"Why's that?"

"It's old and it's big. It's got a story. It's so much more interesting that most houses and it's in the middle of nowhere. You could make as much noise as you like and no neighbours would complain."

"We could make a lot of noise." Tyler said, without making any eye contact.

Sarah chuckled and walked forward to open the door. Tyler followed behind her and they both made their way to the kitchen. Tyler placed the box on the table and got two forks from the drawer. Sarah and Tyler took a seat.

"We'll try it together. 3...2...1"

On three they both took at bite of the rich and creamy cheesecake.

"That's good. You're the best Tyler Durden."

"You're welcome cheesy girl."

Sarah laughed at her own nickname.

After 20 minutes of taking and eating, the cheesecake was demolished.

"I should probably head home soon." Sarah said, however not moving. She was hoping Tyler would say otherwise.

"You're welcome to stay here if you want, I mean it's really late."

Sarah smiled, victorious.

"If that's okay with you then sure."

Tyler and Sarah went upstairs, and Tyler opened a door to show her an extra bed.

"There's this room or.." Tyler said, wanting her to sleep with him. Sarah walked into the room and took off her jacket.

"Thanks. I'll see you in the morning."

"Night cheesy girl."

Sarah shut the door and got undressed. Cold, she lay onto the bed in her underwear and pulled the folded up blanket over herself.

Tyler in the other room, got undressed. Cold, he lay onto the bed in his underwear and pulled the duvet over himself.

10 minutes went by.

Sarah couldn't help herself. She threw the covers away and walked out the room and into Tyler's, shivering and hugging herself. She lay next to Tyler and crawled into the sheets.

"I'm cold." She said.

Tyler turned to face her and hugged her, pulling her closer to him and wrapped the covers around them. Sarah's hair tickled Tyler's chin and she liked how he smelt. He kept her warm and she liked Tyler. Sarah nuzzled into the crook of his neck and within a few minutes they were both fast asleep.