Suckers

She quickly mustered up the best startled face she could manage and covered the lower part of her face with her free hand in order to hide that stupid smile fighting to make way to her face, (because let's face it, she isn't THAT good at acting was she?) the other hand was holding up the towel that practically covered her whole entire body from the shoulders down.
Steve Rogers ( A.K.A Captain America) barged into the room. His face immediately flushed as he saw her 'naked' body. He muttered a quick sorry and ran out, closing the door behind him. She silently waited a while to make sure nobody was outside the room. Once sure, she dropped the towel revealing a set of black shorts, shirt and a AK-47 slung over her shoulder. How Steve Rogers fell for that trick, she wasn't sure. Heck, she wasn't even sure if there were changing rooms in the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier. Guess men like him are just gullible. Though he's sure to realize his mistake and come back sooner or later, and that's why time is of the essence.
A smirk played on her lips as she reached behind the door and pulled out her combat boots and gloves. She couldn't believe it would be so easy to break into the helicarrier, steal all its data and escape without a scratch. Suckers. Not that she was unfamiliar with it anyway, you'd think that after breaking into a highly classified government aircraft hundreds of times they'd at least put up a better firewall.
Locking the door, She opened a nearby air vent and gracefully slid in. The door handle rattled as shouts came from the outside hallway. Agents broke down the door just as the last traces of black combat boots disappeared through the vent. S.H.I.E.L.D agents barged in with guns and all, along with Natasha Romanoff leading the pack. Steve was not too far behind, face flushed and unable to look anyone in the eye.
Natasha unclipped a walkie-talkie from her belt while looking around the room until her eyes fell on the open air vent. She grimaced, and started barking orders at the agents around her and on the other end of the line.
" This is Black Widow, The Shadow is here. Search every deck of this ship, whatever happens, do not let her escape again."

Natasha stared up at the wall as she re-clipped the walkie-talkie frowning at the shining neon blue paint. She turned on her heel and muttered," Somebody clean this up." and walked out of the room.

Four words were painted on the wall, standing (almost proudly) on the wall, taking up the entire space. The words read:

Better luck next time.

And with a smirk, The Shadow was long gone.