1. After Hours

Spoiler Mafia Series...the time frame was when Barbie and Ken were just started dating, and Amber was still single. Now... let's get on with it ❤️
.

.
Dedicated to Katmkuz, Cheka99, Andi3023, marialopez100, RebeccaJackson801, Completely_Jaded, PinkyRai75, xoxo_olga_
.

.

.

"Amber babe, seriously...Emilie has been busy with her mob boss, come onnnn...pwetyyyy please! I got Amanda pumped and ready...yeah? hell yeah! I'll see you at players in an hour, don't drive we're getting wasted baby!" I was gathering my girls minus Emilie, who had been hibernating with her new boy toy for the last couple of weeks.

I was having the lousiest week in my life. I just got pass by my junior for a promotion, though I know it was because of his looks, and I could not compete with that. But I was still pissed, cause I know that I could bring more money to the company, than that pretty boy. 

Opening my walk-in closet I pulled out my sexiest dress, it gloved my body just like a second skin. I couldn't wait to get wasted and fuck some random guy, I need to forget about Ryan the pretty boy. Putting on my make up was like a therapy for me, I'm a girly girl that likes to dress up and go out with my friends. I like to balance my hard work with my hard play. 

My parents had been nagging me to comeback home, saying I needed a time off of from being a young executive. But coming back to the suburbs and being set up with the sons of my mom's friends from her country club was not my idea of spending the weekend. Dad was not being easy either, as he would try to set me up with some of his still single and much much younger business associates.

He could really give me some daddy issues. 

Though I like some daddy kinks, but I'm no baby girl that like to depend on men for money and stability. I like to make my own money, I like my independence.

"You know you can still make more money from the commission alone, much more than his fixed salary right? you're a crazy sales woman, and think of the responsibilities? You would still be in the office having some conference call ,with the company's over seas business partners right now, am I right?" Amber scolded me, telling me off while pouring all of us more champagne.

Damn.. Amber is one of the strongest woman I know, I still couldn't believe that she's a single mom, working and growing her business, while taking care of her son, and then she would make time in her already busy schedule and listen to my sappy story.

"I love you Amber..." I pulled her into my massive hug, thanking her for her insights.

"Girl, points for you! tall guy with friends coming our way, if you could kiss Amber on the mouth and lip lock for couple of seconds that would seal the deal." Amanda whispered loudly and winking at us from her seat, while drinking lazily.

We were laughing as we saw the guys that were truly crossing the dance floor and coming our way, but I kissed Amber on the lips regardless just for fun, making Amanda squealed like a five year old.