Chapter 2

Hello again! This is the second chapter of I'm In Love With My Teacher?!

Hope you enjoy it!

Edit: In the first chapter her last name should be Parkers.

James Blake:

http://readcomics.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Mitch-mitch-hewer-877344_314_400.jpg

Andrew Parkers(Avril's little brother):

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/86/281027390_9286adf00e.jpg

Alice Hartley(Avril's best friend):

http://s4.favim.com/orig/50/beautiful-blonde-blue-eyes-callmegiraffe-girl-Favim.com-460108.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Class I'm Mr. Blake. Your new math teacher. I'm 21 years old and I got out of college last year." All of the girls where smiling like crazy and I didn't get why. He was just a teacher.

"So today we are going to get to know everyone. So we will be playing icebreaker. Or whatever that game to know people is called." Mr. Blake said and looked around the class, before he pointed at me. "Avril Parkers right?" I nod. "Come up here."

I roll my eyes and stand up going to where Mr. Blake was and looked up at him. "Yes?" I said as sweetly as possible.

"Tell us your name and then tell us some things about you." Mr. Blake said and looked down at me again. I shrugged and tapped my chin.

"Well everyone knows my name but if ya don't its Avril Parkers. I hate school, suck at math for the most part. I never do my homework cuz I see no point in it. Also I think half the girls in this school are now eye rapping you Mr. Blake. Later fuckers." I grinned and winked before going back to my seat only to see a shocked look on his face.

And I knew what was coming next. In 3...2...1.

"Miss Parkers. I will not allow you to speak like that in my classroom. You have detention after school with me today and tomorrow." He said and I just shrugged, not really caring. "Whatever fine by me."

Mr. Blake sighed and went on with class. I just sat there and didn't even bother listening to him. It was totally pointless. I hated this class for a reason. Sighing I pretended to listen.

When the bell finally rang I ran outside of the class but was quickly called back inside. Groaning I walked back into the class. "Yes Mr. Blake?" I asked as sweetly as possible.

"Mind telling me why you see the need to swear in my class?" I shrugged not bothering to answer.

"Why shouldn't I?" I grinned, he looked annoyed at my attitude but what did I care? Its how I always am.

"Miss Parkers, please understand that even though I'm a new teacher here doesnt mean I don't know how to keep a student from misbehaving." Mr. Blake wasn't even glaring at me but just giving me a normal look. Okay weird. All teachers hated me at this school.

"Whatever, I have to go now." Turning on my heel I walked out not even glancing back, heading to my next class which was Chemistry. Oh joy, best effing class ever! Not. I kept walking and didn't care when I heard the late bell go off, not like I really should. I have a reputation here and I tend to keep to my reputation.

Looking around the class as I walked in late, I spotted Nate(Bri: Rhyme much?) smiling at me.