Chapter 1

Hey everyone! This is my first student/teacher relationship story and I've been wanting to try one. So I'll do my best to update as often as possible but I have school so yeah... Anywhore! Here is the story

Avril Parkers:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yqQJe8VD5Ek/SyZe93q2n5I/AAAAAAAAAqU/1qV5kPnZzbI/s1600/emogirl.jpg

Nate Grey:

http://www.myemohairstyles.com/gallery/files/0/emo12pf7.jpg

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Avril's P.O.V

Damn alarm clock won't it just shut off?! I groaned and sat up as my alarm went off at 6:30 a.m. I crawled out of bed and walked into the bathroom to talk a shower. God I hated Mondays.

I had to hurry with my shower so at 7:15 I could meet my best friend Nate outside by the bus stop.

I got dressed quickly. I wore dark blue skinny jeans, a purple tank top, a black leather cropped jacket, and my old beat up converse. I pulled my light blonde hair into a pony tail and didn't bother with my makeup today.

I grabbed my fake nerdy glasses since I just loved them and ran downstairs grabbing my bag and yelling bye to my mom before running out the front door.

Running to the bus stop I got there a couple minutes late and saw Nate standing there waiting for me. I grinned and walked towards him quietly.

"Hello Natey!" I screamed from behind him and he jumped spinning to face me quickly. "The hell Avril?! You nearly killed me!" He said being waaaaay over dramatic as he put his hand to his heart.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever. You did the same to me on Friday. I did die." Teasing him was so much fun. Nate laughed and shook his head at the memory.

"You should've seen your face though! It was priceless!" Playfully I punched his arm as the bus got there. We got on and went to our normal seat and talked about whatever throughout the whole ride.

Once at school I heard a bunch of girls talking about some hot new teacher at the school. Apparently he was the replacement math teacher since Mrs. Kwan was getting a little bit to old for the job.

Ignoring the dumb gossip I headed to my locker. Pulling out my history, math, and science books. My first class that day was history and I really hated history. Mainly because Mr. James won't stop talking about stupid things that aren't important!

Nate walked with me since we had most of our classes together. We got to the history room and went to our seats, sadly they where across the room from each other.

History was so boring except when Mr. James fell on his face because he was tripped by our class rebel Daniel Black. He wasn't that much of a bad ass though just an act for him.

We got so much homework tonight for history now cuz of him! Damn it..

When that class was finally over I walked to the math class. Taking my own sweet time getting there. I heard a bunch of the girls talking to someone and I didn't know who it was.

I walked into the class right after the bell rang. I looked at the teacher who was looking at me because I was late.

"Please take your seat." He said and I went to my seat. He was talking but I wasn't listening to much. I was looking at him because I had to admit he was hot!

The new teacher had brown-blonde hair, naturally tan skin, he was tall, and his eyes where the coolest colour ever, they where a purple-grey colour.

"Class I'm Mr..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

Welp that's all for now! I promise you'll find out soon who the new teacher is!  

Bye bye~