Part-1

It was a full moon night. Only the Sound of wind could be heard. A boy with raddish  brown hair laid on a bed. His face was turned towards the window. He could see the moon. His face was red and saddened.

  "Ne, Ayato-kun... How long are planning to sleep on bitch-chan's bed? "
The boy whose name was ayato could not give answer as he was lost in past. 

" Teddy. Don't you think ayato has become quite since yui-san has left? " asked a purple haired boy with holding a teddy. 

" Could you please leave? I want to be alone here" said ayato.

" But Reiji is calling us for dinner. Don't you want to come? " asked a boy with a hat.

" I don't. Get lost now! " said ayato. His face was redder than before.  The other two boys whose name were kanato and Laito left the room in disgust. 

-----------------❤❤❤❤-----------------------------

"Where is Ayato? Don't tell me he is still sleeping in Yui's room! " said a white haired boy.

" Yeah. We told him to come but he wouldn't " said Laito.

" Please do not speak loudly while we're eating!" said a handsome young man with glasses.

" He is such a disgust. If he keeps this attitude in front of 'His' present we will be in problem" said Shu.

" you mean, that old man is coming! "
Said Subaru.

" Yeah, he said that he had something important to discuss" said Shu

" Fuck! I am off!" Said Subaru. They all finished their dinner and left the hall.