Do I still have Feelings?

Yui's Pov.

So he hasn't come to see me? He still plays with girls. I just can not tolerate that bastard. Now I think it wouldn't be tough for me to end his life. I won't for give them who has made me like this. I will kill them one by one! The time has come.

" Your room, Young lady. " said the servant.

" You can go now. " I commanded.

I entered the room. It's still the same. I can't forget the memory of it. Pink? Huh! That's not my colour. I have to change it into black. I put my luggages on the bed. And went near the window. I have been missing this same view for a long time.

" Who are you? " asked a familiar tone. I knew who it was. I slowly turned my head towards him. No doubt it was Sakamaki ayato, that basterd who has made my life this. 

" I am advocate Komori yui. I am told to live here from now on. And from now this is my room. I don't think third young master can enter when ever he wants. " I repeated my words in a cold , calm tone.

" Y-yui! " said ayato. As expected as. He didn't change a little in this nine years. He still wants to flirt with me.

" Where have you been all this years? I missed you so much". He came closer and grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

Ayato's POV

I saw her today.  How beautiful she has become. I tried to hug her. But she pushed me away.

" I haven't given you permission to call me by name and we are not that close that you can embrace me when ever you want. " said yui!

Why? I was stunned at her words. Why would she hate me that much, when I love her?  She is not the Yui I knew. She has totally changed. Her strength has increased a lot. She is not my yui. My Yui can't be this cold.

" Why? Why would you push me away when ever I try to find you? " I yelled.

" I don't know what you are talking about, But please could you leave me alone? "

I left the room. You might push me away but I Won't.