Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s POV
I wake up in the morning and start my day with same old routine. Crawling out my bed and went to my tiny shower room since i don't need teammates. I'm lucky to be alone, otherwise my teammates will think im crazy or weird for what I am about to do.

I stood in front of the mirror, ignoring my messed up haiy begun my affirmations. Its something i do to help myself visualise and release my goals, and that's something i need after being accepted in Beacon after three years good thing I'm friends with Team RWBY and Team JNPR.

Looking in the mirror, i stare at the messed up reflection of myself and said:

(Y/n): I'am (Y/n) Hayden. I'm a successful student and today im going to be bright, confident and caring. In the future im going to become a well-known huntsman and have a happy family.

This is how i like to start my mornings, because when my annoying alarm goes off at 5 o'clock and i have to drug my ass out the bed and start training before 7 o'clock and go to my classes at 9 o'clock then hangout with my friends. And now is the time of the year where cold weather and dark nights. I can't help but wish im back in mistral with my Mom.

After taking a bath, i brushed my hair and throw on some clothes. Now time to hit the library since i still have 1 hour left before classes and after that I'll go train. This is my life - all i do is hangout with Team RWBY or JNPR, study, train, dorm, eat, sleep and repeat. Relationship comes later after i graduate, right now im on my final year, and my priority is focusing all of my energy on becoming a well-known huntsman.

I head straight to the library. My first class starts at 9 o'clock and the Professor that is teaching  has a well deserved reputation for being a ball buster. When it comes to scrutinising students about the set readings. I had a couple of classes with him before, and i had literally seen him squeezing answer out of Cardin Winchester who know nothing.

I walked inside the library and went to my favourite spot where no one can disturb me. Out of the corner of my eye i saw my friend Blake Belladonna, she loves to read all the time and of course we share the same hobby of reading various books.

I stood up from my sit slowly so i won't disturb her from reading. But she noticed me and call out my name.

Blake: Hey (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Hey Blake

Blake: Are you avoiding me?

(Y/n): No, I don't want to disturb you from reading.

Blake: It's okay. By the way are coming to tonight's Halloween party?

(Y/n): I don't know

Blake: Hey... Are you okay?

(Y/n): I don't have anything to wear

Blake: *sighs* go to our dorm room tonight we'll help you wear something.

(Y/n): Thanks.

Blake: We're friends (Y/n) you can always count on us.

Timeskip Night Time
I arrived at Team RWBY dorm, i let out a sigh and knocked on the door three times. I heard a couple foots steps before the door opens, there i saw Ruby in her Death Costume, Weiss in her Ice Queen costume, Blake in her Cat Woman Costume and Yang in   her Succubus Costume. I have to say even though i have no feelings for them, they're hot as fuck specially Yang.

Yang: Hey (Y/n)~ how do you think of our costume~?

(Y/n): T-they're Perfect!

Blake: Thanks (Y/n).

Ruby: Where is your costume?

(Y/n): Well Blake told me you guys help me wear something.

Weiss: *sighs* Ruby you were not listening again... You were eating while reading Blake's book.

Ruby: Yeah! That book is FILTH!!! FIIIIIILTH!!!

Blake: Sorry...

Weiss: Now (Y/n) we've discussed earlier that you should dressed as a Vampire!

Yang: I wanted to see him as a Werewolf~

Weiss: You just want to see his body.

(Y/n): It's okay Weiss but sorry Yang i think I'll go with Vampire this time.

Blake: Here's your costume, we'll go to your room in 1 hour with Team JNPR so we can go together.

(Y/n): Perfect! And Thank You.

Blake: You're Welcome.

I left they're room and head back to mine then start fixing myself up.

After 1 Hour
We arrived at the party, it was pretty much than i expected. Heavy dance music, people dancing and more. There i recognized Team CVFY and WOW! Coco is wearing a Witch costume, Velvet as a Bunny Girl, Fox as a Zombie and Yatsuhashi as a Oni Samurai.

And several minutes ago i decided to walk out the party to get some fresh air. But suddenly i felt a hand drag me out of the party and i feel weak, a couple of people ambushed me from behind and now were pulling me.

???: Behold! The sacrifice to the Darkness!

(Y/n) thoughts: W-what?

I can't believe my own eyes, i saw Team RWBY, JNPR, CVFY and CDRL watching as i get sacrificed. The people i trusted and called friends set me up.

???: TONIGHT! We will offer (Y/n) Hayden to the Darkness.

A/N: THERE IS CHAPTER 1, I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. SEE YA!