Chapter 2

It's now nearly midnight, and right now i don't know what to do they're just looking at me.

???: Now (Y/n) you must walk to the center of Emerald Forest and stay until morning. If nothing happens until morning it means you are not the one. Weapons are forbidden and you may use your semblance.

(Y/n): But that Forest is full of Grimm and my semblance only allows me to turn into shadow for 10 secs!

???: That is not our problem anymore.

(Y/n): Fine! Just to stop this stupid sacrifice of yours and I believe there is no such thing as "Sacrifice to Darkness".

Timeskip in the Forest
The Forest was deathly quiet and surprisingly there's no Grimm yet. Usually upon entering you will see several Beowolfs. Now I'm standing under a tree waiting for a Grimm or a servant of Darkness to grab me and pull me out.

I took a glance in my scroll and check the time, its only 12 am that means im only standing for like 30 mins and it feels like ive been standing here for 2 hour.

(Y/n): Come on (Y/n) you can do this.

I whispered to myself. I'm prepared to use my semblance any time in case a Grimm comes out, i saw a a very large owl. It swooped down low over my head and landed on the branch of the tree im standing. For a split second i thought it was "The Darkness".

I decided to walk around the forest since i see no Grimm around and suddenly i heard a twig snapped. I glanced once again in trees behind me to check if there's any Grimm behind me, but there was no one.

I started to run, i was eager to get back to my room and put this nightmare behind me. As i get near the entrance, black tendrils of white mist started to creep through the trees.

At first the mist was semi transparent to the point i could still see the entrance. The mist grew thicker and denser, and now poured between the trees, enveloping the entrance and path in solid white.

(Y/n): Dammit!

I muttered to myself as the mist swallowed me, i could barely see my body, great i had no choice but to fumble my way out. I started to shuffling in the direction of the entrance. I saw shadowy figure was drawing near.

???: Are you alright Sir?

A calm and polite voice of a man emerged from the fog. I couldn't see him clearly, but i guessed that he was either living here or hunting grims since I haven't encounter any of them.

(Y/n): I'm fine, sorry for troubling you, but I can't find my way out.

???: Ah my name is Arthur Watts, these nights fogs can be quite disorienting. Please follow me and I'll lead the way.

(Y/n): Thanks.

After a couple of minutes ago, the man im following stop from his tracks and turns around to face me. Suddenly a portal appeared from behind him.

(Y/n): Are you the Darkness?

Watts: *chuckles* No, I'm just a simple follower of the Queen or what you call "The Darkness". Now the wedding is starting and the Queen is waiting.

(Y/n): Wedding? Queen? What do you mean?

Watts: Come Milord, your wife is waiting for you.

He said taking my arm and i felt weak.