Chapter 1

*Jonny's POV*

As I strum the last chords to 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' I glance up at Chris, who's walking towards me. He looks at me and smiles, I can't help but blush. I put down my guitar when the song is over and walk to the center of the stage to meet the rest of the group. We look out at the crowd of screaming fans, throwing confetti, and waving their xylo bands in the air. We all bow, wave to the crowd, and exit the stage. We get off the stage and chris gives me a big hug and winks at me. "Great show boys" he says to us. He runs of to see gwenyth. Ugh. I gwenyth. I Hate her alot to be honest. The fact that she gets to be with chris, hold him, love him. If only he knew, if only everyone knew how truly in love with Chris I am, and have always been. All i've ever wanted is to be with Chris, But I suppose i need to face the fact that I'll never be with him.

"Jonny!" Will yells, snapping me out of my trance. "Erm.. uh, yeah WIll?" I mumble. "We're going out for drinks, you coming?". I had to think about it for a minute, the dreadful thought of having to watch chris all lovey-dovey with Gwenyth... no. "Don't worry, she won't be there" Will whispered to me. He's the only one that knows about my feelings for Chris. I can trust Will with anything. He's probably the most trustworthy and accepting person i know. 

We got to a bar fairly close to the venue but not to close as to there being alot of fans there. We all sat down at the bar and guy ordered us drinks. I sat on the end of the bar, and Chris plopped down on the stool beside me, he draped his arm around me and wiggled his eybrows at me. I elbowed him in the gut so he would stop goofing around. He does stuff like that all the time but to him its just bromance. "I'm going to the bathroom, Will make sure chris doesn't 'fix' my drink while im gone" I said with a giggle.

I look in the mirror in the bathroom, I have bags in my eyes. I splash some water in my face. I hear the door open and i turn around. It's Chris. He just stands there for a few seconds looking at me unitl he pushes me up agains the wall and plants a rough kiss on my lips. I felt surges of electricity running through my body. I kissed back until our lips were moving in synch. I never wanted it to end. But with my luck Chris pulled away. Looking shocked."Im sorry" he choked out. I saw his eyes water up as he bolted out of the bathroom.

*A/N Hope you guysss like the first chapppppieee :D comment/vote/etc. tell me what you think so far! sorry it's short :( xx