Chapter 2

*(AN) Ok so i wasn't going to continue with this story but apparently people like it so I guess i'll continue with it. Any ideas for further chapters just message me they will be greatly appreciated. xo*

*Chris's POV*

Oh my god no. What did I do. I messed everything up. Jonny doesn't like me like that. He's gonna hate me now. I run outside. An plop down on the bench outside the bar. I need air. I feel a tear shed down my face. I've messed it up.

"Everything okay Chris?" I turn around to see will standing there. I figure I should tell him sooner or later. "No" I say softly, shaking my head, holding myself back from crying. I love Jonny, I always have. I couldn't tell him though. Hes straight as a line. I'm not. But I have Gwenyth to cover it up. To be honest I really don't like her. I mean she's nice and all but not exactly my type. 

"What's wrong?" Will asks as he sits beside me. "Oh nothing, i'm fine" I lie. "Ok we both know that's bullshit, so now tell me whats actually wrong" he says. There was no easy way to put it. I tried to think of a way to say it but the words came out like vomit. "I Love Jonny" I choke out.

He stares at me for a minute, shocked. Then after a few seconds, pulls me into a hug. I rest my head on his shoulder and realize i'm crying. "Just talk to him, trust me everything will be fine." Will whispered to me. 

I stood up after I could finally pull myself together and we walked back into the bar. Will went to join Guy at one of the tables while I joined Jonny at the bar. "Look Jonny I'm sorry about what happened earlier, I guess I've just had too much to drink" I lied. 

*Jonny P.O.V*

 "Look Jonny I'm sorry about what happened earlier, I guess I've just had too much to drink" Chris said. My heart sank. All I want is him. I love him more than anything in the world. But he doesnt feel the same. He never will. 

"Don't worry about it" I said. "I'm pretty tired I think i'm going to go catch a cab back to the hotel" I mumbled and exited the bar. I walked out onto the street, the cool, fresh, misty air filled my lungs as I deeply inhaled. I waved down a taxi, got in, and gave the driver directions. I gazed at the lights as we passed through the city. When I arrived at the hotel, there were no fans waiting outside, thank god. I was defineatly not in a state to greet anyone. I got inside the hotel and went straight to my room. I sunk to the floor against the wall, I didn't bother turning on the lights. I hugged my knees in and let out sobs. 

I quickly realized I fell asleep as I awoke to the noise of the door closing.. I managed to forget I was sharing a room with Chris.

"Are you okay Jonny?" He asked. I didn't say anything. He moved close to me and sat down next to me. He looked into my eyes. "You've been crying? Why? What's wrong?" I didn't want to answer. "If it's about earlier Im-" I interrupted him by kissing him. "I love you Chris" I whispered as I pulled away. He sat there staring into my eyes, with a shocked expression on his face

*(AN) Mwuhahahaha leaving you with a cliffhanger :* What do you guys think so far? I'm sorry if the chapters are short, I can never write long things. Like/Comment tell me what you think? and don't forget to vote! xo*