Chapter 7: BL Cafe

"Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey!"

"What! Mayumi! What got you so excited!"

"So there's this school carnival right? So..."

Everyone in the class could tell that she was brewing some disgusting idea......

"BL CAFE!!!! BOY'S LOVE!!!! CAFE!!!!!!WOOOO!!!" Mayumi screamed like a cat went on roller coaster.

The teacher just stared at Mayumi jumping excitedly while her eyes almost bursted out from staring so hard.

"MAYUMI!!! NO! THAT'S A BAD IDEA!" The teacher screamed at Mayumi but the whole class only saw her stand up slowly, brimming with confidence somehow, holding some sort of documents and walked to the teacher's table.

"AHEM!" Mayumi cleared her throat overexaggeratingly (that's not a single word shit) and slapped the papers onto the teachers table.

The teacher picked them up with a judging stare as she looked through her proposal, yet the funny thing is no one else pitched any ideas and she prepared for this long time ago. The teacher's face was only a very obvious frown as she looked at the details of the proposal but slowly as her eyes reaches the bottom of the paper, her brows slowly lifted as her eyes popped open.

"FUC- I MEAN MARVELLOUS!!! I AGREE TO THE IDEA THEN!"

The whole class thought they heard wrong and went:"WHAT?"

"Yes. Yes. Class dismissed." The teacher jogged out of her room happily, skipping and hopping like a jolly bunny.

Mayumi only set the proposal on her table as she head on down for lunch and everyone crowded around the proposal that only seemed to shine golden now.

"NO FREAKING WONDER! LOOK WHAT SHE WROTE!"

"AHHHHH!!!! I MEAN I DON'T OPPOSE NOW!"

Kagetoki brought the so called "proposal" to my table and the others crowded around my table as well.

"Yes-" You looked up from your constant cleaning, gloves worn neatly on both your hands, and asked but Kagetoki shouted again.

"THE ONLY REASON THE TEACHER AGREED TO THIS IS BECAUSE MAYUMI PLACED BOTH YOU AND AOYAMA AS THE MAIN BL CAFE WAITERS FOR THE CAFE! AND THE TEACHER WOULD EARN MORE! SO SHE JUST...AGREED!!!"

You looked away from the crowd of people and your hands stopped for a moment as your face blushed slightly as you glance at Aoyama and see him glance back at you but at the exact same time, both of you look back to your tables and started cleaning again.

"We do not oppose to that." You and Aoyama said in unison and you stopped your cleaning for another moment, then you started again.

"Looks like we're gonna earn tons of hard cash!!"

"And see...Y/n and Aoyama...Ah..Ah...Ah..."

The class went full on chaotic again, tables moved and chairs toppled, as they screamed at the top of their lungs in excitement as they await the very special and long time skip. (Ha fourth wall break lol)

time skip to Carnival Day

"...And the Menu is done!!" Mayumi squealed and the teacher praised her like a pet. Yes a teacher's pet.

heres how the menu looks like

Menu

Appetizers

Steamed egg ---------- ¥500
Onigiri Rice Balls ---------- ¥500 for 3
Takoyaki ---------- ¥550 for 2
Refreshing Lemon with Honey ---------- ¥450
Kaarage Chicken ---------- ¥800 for 6