Extra 1

12/2/19

Warning: this contains smut :) 

(and imma call yukhei lucas bc im lazy lmao)

(fast development)

(ok u can read now TT)

__________

"L-Lucas stop!"

Lucas looked up at Jungwoo, who was out of breath and his face was flushed red. 

"Make me," the younger smirked.

He took his fingers and attacked Jungwoo's stomach, tickling every inch he could get his hands on. Jungwoo lurched forward, laughing harder than before as he tried to bat away the younger. Lucas smiled at the sight and he finally stopped, a heavy sigh of relief coming from Jungwoo. He wiped away a tear that had formed in his eye and he rubbed his tummy, which still was tingling.

"Meanie," Jungwoo pouted.

"Only to you, Princess," the other retorted playfully.

Lucas fell to Jungwoo's side on the bed they shared and placed a small, sweet kiss on the elder's forehead. He engulfed Jungwoo in his arms, making the elder giggle.

"Princess," Lucas whined, "I'm hungry. All that tickling starved me half to death."

Jungwoo rolled his eyes, but propped himself on his elbows and asked, "What do you want to eat."

Lucas replied with a smirk, but this one was different, it felt a lot more alarming. 

"You."

Jungwoo blushed madly and pushed himself away from Lucas. Well that escalated quickly, the elder thought. 

"S-stop playing," Jungwoo hid under the blanket just so Lucas couldn't see the growing blush on his pink cheeks.

Lucas climbed on top of Jungwoo, peppering his covered face with kisses. "Who says I'm playing?"

Jungwoo peeped from underneath the sheets and saw that Lucas was very well serious. It kind of scared him, as he knew how rough Lucas could get, not that he minded. Jungwoo just wasn't in the mood, but Lucas was slowly changing that.

"S-still, I'm not feeling it." Jungwoo mumbled. He uncovered himself, since he was about to have a heat stroke under the thick blanket. 

Lucas paid no attention to the boy squirming boy beneath him and placed small, gentle kisses on his neck. Jungwoo gasped and he momentarily stopped moving as Lucas dotted his neck with delicate kisses.

"Trust me, Princess, you're gonna be feeling it," Lucas said under his breath.

He began to suck at Jungwoo's smooth skin, creating a painting of dark red and purple colors sprawled out on the milky canvas. Jungwoo began to breathe heavily, loving the way his lover's soft lips felt in his skin. Lucas left a tingle lingering everywhere he touched, and soon enough Jungwoo was enjoying the feeling.

"Are you in the mood now?" Lucas asked lowly. 

Jungwoo looked away, embarrassed of how Lucas made him feel in a matter of seconds. The younger let out a chuckle and placed a small peck on Jungwoo's lips.

"We don't have to do it, y'know," Lucas sat propped himself on one elbow, still above Jungwoo. Of course, Lucas wanted to do things with Jungwoo, but consent was important to him. He always put Jungwoo in front of him, he felt that it was his job to make Jungwoo as happy as he can be. Even it means he isn't.