I Found You

Nathan's P.O.V

My heart was beating about a thousand beats per second. I wasn't going to let these bastards take advantage of my girl. I was going to put up a fight & get what I worked my ass for. There was no way I was going to let my boys down & screw up our mission just because I fell for her. "Boris has something!", Max yelled as he ran towards Boris. The dog found a piece of her shirt. I put it up to my face. I could still smell that strawberry scent of hers. Snap out of it, Nathan. She's just an obstacle. "This way", Tom announced as I snapped out of my thought. We ran towards the direction the dog had last been seen. "There's the warehouse. You know the plan, right?", Max questioned all of us, well it was more directed to me.

*7 months before*

"Ay, Nath! We got another package to deliver. Get your ass up" Damn. This lifestyle never lets you sleep! I turned & saw the Hooter's girl beside me! Ha, must of been her lucky day. "Ay, shawty. It's time for you to leave. Want me to call a cab for you?" This bitch was a heavy sleeper. "Ay! Ay!" Finally, she opened her eyes. "Hmm?" "I said it's time for you to leave." "Okay." She slowly sat up & climbed on top of me. Straddling me, she leant in & whispered in my ear. "Last night was amazing." Her lips soon met mine & my tongue asked for entrance. She gave in & gave it to me. I soon switched our position, so I was now in charge. I proceeded to suck on her neck. This was my specialty. I drove girls crazy with that. "Nathan", she let out a silent moan. I found her sweet spot. "Dammit Nathan! Get your fucken ass up & ready!", Jay yelled from the other side of the door. Way to kill the moment. I stopped & leant in to give her one last kiss whispering "Sorry babe. Guess you weren't as lucky this time". Giving her my award winning wink, I got up to find my clothes. She did the same & silently got dress.

*meanwhile downstairs*

"Bro, what the fuck!?", Jay shouted as he saw the text. "Big Kev wants us to deliver a 'message' to Adi for last mission's invent! He lives just outside London!", Jay protested. "Bloody hell Jay! Stop whinning! You just might as well grow a vagina!", Siva teased. "Nathan is still fucking the chick from last night", Max announced as he walked into the kitchen. "What!? When did he go through puberty?", Tom joked. "Jealous because what I get in a month is as much as you'll ever get in a year? Eh, Parker?" "Shut up, Sykes! You ready? We're going to Adi's!"