You Again

*Nathan's P.O.V*

"Who's the dime talking to Seev?", I leaned towards Tom, elbowing him. His head jerked to the right. I'm pretty sure I heard a snap. "Look at those legs! They go on and on", Tom wolf whistled. The chick turned her head, looking at Tom. Her lips turned into a frown, looking him up and down, her expression turning into a look of disgust. "You know you want to take a ride on Thomas The Train." He added a wink & thrust, burning the girl's last nerve. She stood up so quick, I think I saw her ass on fire. She bolted towards Tom, shooting him daggers. "Watch and learn", Tom whispered, standing up. "Excuse me?", she poked Tom in the chest with her finger. "Now babe, you don't want to ruin the merchandise." She huffed out an angry breath. Tom's arms lowered to her back, running his fingers down it. Before he knew it, her knee was coming up, making contact with his manhood. It all happened fast, Tom didn't even have time to react. He fell to his knees, his hands over his balls. I swear I could see his eyes get teary. The chick looked down at him, a smirk plastered on her ebony face. "Ooops! Did I just ruin the merchandise?", she asked innocently. Tom narrowed his eyes on her,"You better watch your back!" Her lips formed into a wicked smile, walking back to Siva. Her walk was flawless, adding an extra effect by swaying her hips seductively. I couldn't help but laugh at Tom's face, pure disbelief written all over it. "Shut up, Sykes!", he snapped. Only thing that did was send me in a fit of laughter. "Good one master, teach me what not to do!"

*Tom's P.O.V*

That bitch! She did the one thing that a man is NEVER suppose to go through. My children were going to suffer because of her. I took shots to take the pain away. Alcohol always seemed to work. Nathan was silently laughing beside me. I glared at him, making him laugh harder. "What!? You think you could do better than that?", I snapped. "Better? Always!" That's when I got a brilliant idea. "Alright. Since you think you're this big shit, let's test it. We'll use our best pick-up lines and see what each girl's reaction is. The one to get more positive reactions wins. We can't use the same line twice." He seemed to think about it for too long. Backing out little Nath? "If you're too scared, then we won't do it?" His cocky persona came out, "Too scared? Please Parker. I can do this. Now, you watch and learn." That started our little game of the night.

*Siva's P.O.V*

My jaw fell open to the floor. If it didn't break, it would be a miracle. S-sh-she kicked him! In the balls! I just sat there, looking in amusement. She, Nareesha, was the only girl to reject and kick Tom in the balls! I flinched, feeling his pain. Tom opened his mouth, threatening her. He just seemed to add to her satisfaction. Who was this chick? Bad bitch over here. She turned around, now facing me. Her heels clacked, hips swaying from left to right, showing off her curves. She sent me a million dollar smile then proceeded to sit back down. "W-what was that?", I asked her still in a state of shock. She shrugged her shoulders, "Just thought I'd give him a little taste of his own medicine." A kick to the balls was an overdose. "I gotta say, I was wrong about you. You're quite the badass." "Haven't you heard the phrase 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'?" We both laughed, only stopping when Nathan stood in front of the table. He cleared his throat before speaking, "Erm, hi!" He waved his right hand before turning to face me. "Have you seen Jay? Max...erm...he", he paused for a second. He looked around nervous, scratching the back of his neck. "He wants to talk about tomorrow", he lowered his head closer to my ear. "He can't get a hold of Jay. You know Max, thinks he disappeared. He doesn't want any information being leaked." I nodded, "He has my phone. Did you try that?" "Um, no! We didn't. Yeah...well thanks. Carry on", Nath spun around on his heels, disappearing to the restrooms. "Everything okay?" Nareesha asked while placing her hand on top of mine. A current of electricity ran through my body as she made skin to skin contact. Trying to gain control of my body, I cleared my throat. "Yeah! So about your friend, can you call her?" Her eyes were fixed on mine, searching for something. She seemed to be in her own little world. Shaking her head, she finally answered. "Sure, just give me a minute", she stood up, making her way outside.